HAPPY EARTH DAY

Re: HAPPY EARTH DAY

Postby Elton John » April 22nd, 2015, 11:32 pm

I like to think of earth day as a reminder of what you are doing and should be doing all the time and not just one day a year.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FlipMode » April 22nd, 2015, 11:36 pm

Like Valentine's day, but for tree huggers.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 22nd, 2015, 11:43 pm

what do you do to help our planet Gandor?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 22nd, 2015, 11:45 pm

To be honest it's quite hypocritical for people to change their ways of living one day a year only to continue the old ways the very next day. We're only doing it because ''others'' are doing it, and we just want to take part in a major event. Call it sheep behavior if you will.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Elton John » April 22nd, 2015, 11:49 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]To be honest it's quite hypocritical for people to change their ways of living one day a year only to continue the old ways the very next day. We're only doing it because ''others'' are doing it, and we just want to take part in a major event. Call it sheep behavior if you will.[/quote]

The stuff I do on Earth day I do every day.

But I do agree that it is hypocritical to pretend to care one day out of the year then go back to the status quo the rest of the year.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 22nd, 2015, 11:54 pm

^ That would truly make you a special case then.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 23rd, 2015, 12:57 am

[quote="Elton John"][quote="Nicholas"]To be honest it's quite hypocritical for people to change their ways of living one day a year only to continue the old ways the very next day. We're only doing it because ''others'' are doing it, and we just want to take part in a major event. Call it sheep behavior if you will.[/quote]

But I do agree that it is hypocritical to pretend to care one day out of the year then go back to the status quo the rest of the year.[/quote]
Ditto to that. Everything I do on that list is what I do by default.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 23rd, 2015, 2:20 am

[quote="SimbaPrescott"][quote="Elton John"][quote="Nicholas"]To be honest it's quite hypocritical for people to change their ways of living one day a year only to continue the old ways the very next day. We're only doing it because ''others'' are doing it, and we just want to take part in a major event. Call it sheep behavior if you will.[/quote]

But I do agree that it is hypocritical to pretend to care one day out of the year then go back to the status quo the rest of the year.[/quote]
Ditto to that. Everything I do on that list is what I do by default.[/quote]

Thirded. As someone who studied environmental issues extensively during my undergraduate education, I'd feel like a hypocrite in celebrating Earth Day and then not living up to those same standards the other 364 days of the year.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Sigurd » April 23rd, 2015, 3:30 am

^What do you do on Earth day that you don't do otherwise?
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Ninaroja » April 23rd, 2015, 10:33 pm

[quote="SimbaPrescott"].
-I don't take showers every day either (don't see the point, truthfully).
[/quote]

How old are you may I ask? I didn't shower everyday when I was younger but as soon as I turned 11 that was definitely not an option! I would have stunk... Not to mention my hair needs washing every other day to stop it from getting greasy.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

PreviousNext

Return to The Den