Paris Terrorist Attacks

Re: Paris Terrorist Attacks

Postby WildSimba » November 19th, 2015, 10:31 pm

It's a complicated situation and nothing is just black or white. It's going to take some serious action to get rid of the situation, but I have a lot of hope for the people of Europe to step in and not allow this to continue. They need to if they don't want ISIS to take over everything.

As for refugees, we just need to find a more acceptable place to move them over to, closer to them. No offense, but thousand's of Syrian's would be crazy to let loose into western society. Be cautious, terrorism is still a very real and alive thing, especially in the middle east. Letting thousand's of Refugees over here would just spell doom, because the chances of one or even more of them doing something dreaded to our society are very high.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 20th, 2015, 1:47 am

Yeah I know Simba, so as to say, we chatted at lunch over this issue..I am now on strict outside restrictions as is, just for my safety sake, not that I go out much anyway, especially since this terrorist incident in Paris and now the fact 2000 refugee's will be living in my city less than 1/4 mile away.. Yeah this's gonna be one of those issues that wont be going away, looks like for some time.... but it has to be handled in a sensible way, as to prevent or even avoid any further terrorist attacks....

From what i hear here in the city I live in, WOW the peoples reacted really aggressively against the refugees moving into it, believe me the state governor and city mayor and most authorities got 10,000's of calls indicating the peoples thoughts about it....cause our city is real red necky up north here, not that I'm that way, just that 90% of the people here run on what I've heard the (good'ole'boy system) ...so things now here in my city are very very tense....as for me, I'm just staying inside and keeping a low profile.. :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Iberian » December 14th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby juhouh » January 21st, 2016, 4:12 pm

Israel and the US supported ISIS to do this attack
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby DGFone » January 21st, 2016, 4:26 pm

[quote="juhouh"]Israel and the US supported ISIS to do this attack[/quote]

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheLionPrince » January 22nd, 2016, 7:42 pm

What a pure stupid and idiotic statement to make. Israel and the United States both ordered for their national flags to be flown at half-staff following the attacks to honor the victims.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby juhouh » January 23rd, 2016, 8:35 pm

Perhaps you should use other medias like DONiPress and VT and not CNN and Fox News before you start calling me a troll or an idiot, especially you who flagged my post. You know those medias don't write anything right but weather forecast

----

Horrible event. Rest In Peace everyone who died :sad:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby TheLionPrince » January 24th, 2016, 5:10 am

[quote="juhouh"]Perhaps you should use other medias like DONiPress and VT and not CNN and Fox News before you start calling me a troll or an idiot, especially you who flagged my post. You know those medias don't write anything right but weather forecast

----

Horrible event. Rest In Peace everyone who died :sad:[/quote]

I never heard of those sources, but it would be nice if you provided the exact sources to defend your claim. Also, I wrote that the statement was stupid and idiotic, not you personally. As for the mainstream media, I'm distrustful of them because of their bias, but it's quite a stretch to say that everything they report outside of the weather is false.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » January 24th, 2016, 8:04 am

I agree. If there are some legit sources that support that the U.S. supported ISIS to do this, I'd be interested. Many of the perpetrators were born in Europe, but radicalized. It wouldn't make sense if America and Israel would support a terrorist attack by a radical Islamic terrorist organization on an ally of theirs. The largest stretch that can be rationalized is that U.S. military support for Syrian rebels got into the hands of ISIS fighters, but that simply doesn't explain the terrorist attack in Paris or imply that the United States and Israel are trying to support ISIS.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Ultra Fox » January 24th, 2016, 8:06 am

Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

PreviousNext

Return to The Den