What movies are YOU looking forward to?

Re: What movies are YOU looking forward to?

Postby Lauren » October 13th, 2012, 4:11 pm

Monsters University
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheLionPrince » November 21st, 2012, 9:44 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"]My new list of anticipated movies:

Skyfall
Wreck-It-Ralph
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Avengers 2
Man of Steel
Monsters University
Frozen
Justice League[/quote]

With Skyfall scratched off, Bond 24 and Star Wars sequel trilogy are my new additions to my list.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Buffy » November 22nd, 2012, 5:18 am

I can't wait to see Rise of the Guardians.
And I'm also looking forward to Catching Fire, the 2nd movie in The Hunger Games series. :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Lauren » November 22nd, 2012, 5:29 am

[quote="Buffy"]I can't wait to see Rise of the Guardians.
And I'm also looking forward to Catching Fire, the 2nd movie in The Hunger Games series. :)[/quote]
Same. I do want to see ROTG. Of course, I cannot wait for Catching Fire next year too! :D
Lauren

Postby Buffy » November 22nd, 2012, 5:32 am

[quote="SimbaObsesser"][quote="Buffy"]I can't wait to see Rise of the Guardians.
And I'm also looking forward to Catching Fire, the 2nd movie in The Hunger Games series. :)[/quote]
Same. I do want to see ROTF. Of course, I cannot wait for Catching Fire next year too! :D[/quote]

RotG looks like a great movie! It's amazing what they can do with animation these days.
And yes! Catching Fire's going to be awesome! :D

Also forgot that I really wanna see Life of Pi & Les Miserables as well.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby PrincessKiara » December 16th, 2012, 2:16 pm

Life of Pi

LES MISERABLES!!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » December 16th, 2012, 10:53 pm

I can cross off Rise of the Guardians off my list since I saw it today. IT WAS AWESOME!!! :excited:
Lauren

Postby Buffy » February 4th, 2013, 8:24 am

Having seen Rise of the Guardians and Les Miserables, I can honestly say that I loved them both!

Now, I'm looking forward to Catching Fire and Warm Bodies (I wanna read the book for this one first, though).
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby AdAstrα » February 4th, 2013, 11:37 am

Seeing Les Mis on Wednesday...so that's what I'm looking forward to atm!
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby SophieCub » February 4th, 2013, 12:10 pm

Catching Fire
Warm Bodies
Iron Man 3
Man of Steel
Thor 2
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

PreviousNext

Return to The Den