Do/did you play any TCG?

Re: Do/did you play any TCG?

Postby DGFone » September 26th, 2011, 8:12 am

I used to play Magic: The Gathering for about a year or two. But I never had the money to buy my own deck so I had to borrow other's. And then the rules changed really fast really quickly, and based on what I saw half a year ago, I will say that the game is too complicated now, and quite ruined.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Do/did you play any TCG?

Postby KingKivuli » September 26th, 2011, 10:52 am

i played YU GI OH and pokemon when i was younger, they dont really interst me now though. the only card game i do play is Magic The Gathering (I have a cat and vampire deck :P)

Oh and DG if you want i can explain what you dont know :)
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Previous

Return to The Den