What's Your Inner Animal?

Re: What's Your Inner Animal?

Postby Adofo » October 14th, 2014, 2:15 am

Hippo

"You may appear to have somewhat of an awkward nature, but in fact you have a very graceful style. A rare creature, you enjoy hanging around with others but also like to have some downtime alone. When planning time away, most often you prefer to travel in dry hot climates with water nearby for swimming and other activities."
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby it means no worries » October 26th, 2014, 1:27 am

well that was unexpected...

YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
SULPHUR-CRESTED COCKATOO
You are a very rare bird indeed, and others flock to your colorful gregarious personality. You have a flair for the dramatic and you enjoy exotic travel with others. You are very loyal and dependable when it comes to your partner.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby FlipMode » October 26th, 2014, 10:10 am

[quote]You are a big-hearted gentle soul who loves hiking in the mountains with your friends and family. You prefer colder climates and rigorous activities. Quite competitive, you enjoy sparring with others athletically.[/quote]

Big horned sheep. Lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » October 29th, 2014, 5:39 am

I got this on May 15, 2012:

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Panda

You have a soft and cuddly appearance and a big heart, but you prefer to live alone at a slow pace. Reclusive and somewhat restrained in your personal tastes, you are nonetheless a unique creature of habit.

--------

It's sorta right, but I expected I'd get some kind of feline. Not that it matters XD[/quote]

I retook the quiz just now and got this:

[quote]YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
JAGUAR
You appear to be a big old softie, but in fact prefer a rather solitary lifestyle. You enjoy early-morning and end-of-day activities and prefer midday siestas. Longing for the open road, you love to wander. Warm and sunny locales are particularly appealing to you.[/quote]

I think the first one is more correct; although mixing them would probably be closer.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » March 16th, 2015, 1:59 am

Clouded leopard.

"Your secretive nature makes you challenging to get to know. You look soft and cuddly and have a big heart, but you also have a quiet nature and tend to prefer life out of the spotlight. Escaping to the forest is a favorite pastime, especially in the warm weather of summer."
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Iberian » March 26th, 2015, 10:12 pm

---------------------------
Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby NaiaRulez » April 13th, 2015, 8:33 pm

YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS AN...
IGUANA
Your colorful personality makes you quite popular, and others enjoy being around you. You have a gentle nature but can become agitated when confronted. You enjoy traveling and particularly love basking in the sun.
---
I really didn't expect that xD
NaiaRulez

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Mr Meow » April 17th, 2015, 1:04 am

YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
GRIZZLY BEAR
Your big heart and soft appearance are deceiving; you really do prefer to be alone. You like wide-open spaces and a slow-paced lifestyle. Your conservative style is very distinguished and awe-inspiring.

But unlike grizzly bears I'm not tall and scary :P
Mr Meow

Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to The Den