Ironman

Ironman

Postby Moka » September 4th, 2008, 10:05 pm

So yeah I just watched this. I wasn't expecting that great of a movie, but it was actually pretty good. I think it was better than Spiderman, but not as good as Batman.

My favorite part would probably be when that woman was changing out Tony Stark's energy thing. That was really funny :lol:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Ironman

Postby Zeke » September 4th, 2008, 11:56 pm

Is it still in theatres? Anyway, another good super hero movie. I like it because it is the classic good guy beats bad guy thing and where the good guy decides to change his ways to do the right thing. And who wouldn't want a big metal suit that shoots stuff and that makes you fly? 8-)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » September 5th, 2008, 1:15 am

Exactly! LOL

I don't think it is in theatres anymore.

Oh and I loved the part when the 8 hostiles had like 9 hostages and his suit picked them out and then his shoulder guns shot them all at once. THAT WAS HILARIOUS :lol:
Moka

Postby Zeke » September 5th, 2008, 1:17 am

I agree, but i don't understand the physics in dodging a tank round, you wouldn't be able to see it. Anyway, great movie.
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby kovu42 » September 5th, 2008, 6:00 am

It's hollywood... When do they ever actually follow the laws of physics? 8-)

I really liked the movie! It was almost as good as Batman, and I really liked the character of Tony Stark.
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Moka » September 5th, 2008, 8:33 pm

Yeah, although he was kind of a moron in some parts, I think he was a good character. and he was really funny
Moka

Postby Zeke » September 6th, 2008, 12:40 am

Good point.
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Zack » November 9th, 2008, 12:41 pm

Have you guys seen the The Incredible Hulk yet. Tony Stark makes cameo in the end of the movie. He gives us a hint of what is to be expected in the Second Iron Man movie.
Zack

Pride Points: 1

Postby Zeke » November 9th, 2008, 7:24 pm

Yeah Ive seen it. I think they are hinting at more of an Avengers movie than just another Iron Man
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Jenny » November 14th, 2008, 2:13 am

Iron Man is awesome! I love Tony Stark (very cool name btw) I think he is way cooler than Bruce Wayne...he's funnehhh :confident: , but I still like The Dark Knight better
Image<By NM
Jenny

Life's not fair is it?

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to The Den