Ironman

Re: Ironman

Postby Moka » November 14th, 2008, 7:59 am

Me too, I'll definitely get both on DVD.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » November 14th, 2008, 11:47 pm

I got Ironman on Bluray and its really cool. The image is so clear.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » November 15th, 2008, 11:59 pm

Thats cool, I wish I had a Bluray player. They're way to expensive for me, though. :P
Moka

Postby Zeke » November 16th, 2008, 12:52 am

I just got the PS3 and got a 2 in 1 package
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » November 16th, 2008, 3:14 am

But PS3's are 4oo bucks!
Moka

Postby kovu42 » November 16th, 2008, 5:35 am

Well, the ps3 has a lot of potential to explode past the 360 if they could just get the right games so the price would be a little more justified.
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Zeke » November 16th, 2008, 7:55 am

Yeah, the PS3 is really expensive, but the Xbox has already been out a few years, explaining the price. It is more popular for that reason. A lot of people who already have Xboxs also hate the PS3 for no particular reason but the fact that it is not an Xbox. A lot more people also want it because more of their friends have it too. I feel so alone :oops:
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby kovu42 » November 16th, 2008, 8:03 am

If I had done more research than I definately would have gone ps3, but I'm in the Halo lovers catagory, you know, that large group of people who bought the 360 only because it would host Halo 3...

yeah, i was one of those nerds :P
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Zeke » November 16th, 2008, 8:05 am

Halo is a great game. I can beat my friends who have it in one on one even though I dont have it. Its a very easy game to pick up on.
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby kovu42 » November 16th, 2008, 8:07 am

That's why it got so popular! Although, I pretty much sucked because of the whole "shielding" idea. I'm used to games where that first bullet to the face takes him down...
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

PreviousNext

Return to The Den