Foreign Language Topic

Re: Foreign Language Topic

Postby TheIvanMuse » January 15th, 2011, 2:12 pm

Nema na čemu. (Croatian)
You're welcome!

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby Timba » January 15th, 2011, 2:15 pm

miten menee kaverit?

whats up friends?

;p

thx = kiitos
plz = can mean several things, but usually its = olkaa hyvä

sry for answering instead of VC
Thanks for the avvie Flippeh ;p
Timba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LUF YALL<3

Nickname(s): Timi
Pride Points: 6

Postby IMightBeHere » January 15th, 2011, 2:17 pm

[quote="Timba"]miten menee kaverit?

whats up friends?

;p

thx = kiitos
plz = can mean several things, but usually its = olkaa hyvä

sry for answering instead of VC[/quote]

NP :D Thx for those words, I'll keep them in mind ^^

But how you pronounce the ä?

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 15th, 2011, 2:18 pm

[quote="JDeHaes"]VC+QoPR: Wow, Swedish and finnish completely different languages :p (but aren't they close to each other?)
TheIvanMuse: Thanks for the topic!
QoPR: Swedish seems quite familiar to Dutch. What are Good morning and good evening thanks/please in Swedish?
VC: Wut are thx and plz in finnish?

Srry if I'm askint too much :D[/quote]

Thanks = Kiitos
Please = Umm.. Theres no word for that
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby TheIvanMuse » January 15th, 2011, 2:21 pm

Hahaha,das ist doch echt seltsam. Niemand sagt 'bitte' in Finnland! :lol: (German)
Hahaha,now that's really strange. No one says please' in Finland!

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 15th, 2011, 2:29 pm

[quote="TheIvanMuse"]Hahaha,das ist doch echt seltsam. Niemand sagt 'bitte' in Finnland! :lol: (German)
Hahaha,now that's really strange. No one says please' in Finland![/quote]

Well, if you say "can I have coffee, please"
you can say Saisinko kahvia, kiitos
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh

Million Miles Away

Postby TheIvanMuse » January 15th, 2011, 2:53 pm

Ahh,right I get ya.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby IMightBeHere » January 15th, 2011, 3:00 pm

I see :)
TIM: (DE) Bist du Deutsch TheIvanMuse? Spreche gleich Deutsch, hab auf Schule gelernt. (bisschen). Im Belgien haben wir 3 Haubtsprache.
(NL) Ben je Duits TIM? Ik spreek ook Duits, heb ik op school geleerd (een beetje). In Belgie hebben we 3 hoofdtalen.
(FR) Vous êtes Allemande TIM? Je parle Allemand aussi, je l'ai appris à l'ecole (un peu). Au Belgique nous avons 3 langues generals
(EN) Are you german TIM? I do speak German, I learnt at school (a bit). In Belgium we have 3 main languages.

We had to learn 4 languages at school in Belgium... First Dutch then French then English and then a bit German :p

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Pride Points: 9

Postby TheIvanMuse » January 15th, 2011, 3:13 pm

Nein,Ich bin aus Kroatien. Ich habe Deutsch gelernt bei TV gucken und so. Meistens wegen Pokemon... :lol3:
Und bitte nenn mich nicht TIM,ich bevorzuge Ivan.
No,I'm from Croatia. I learnt German by watching TV. Mostly due to Pokemon...
And please don't call me TIM,I prefer Ivan.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 15th, 2011, 3:18 pm

Onpa taas tylsä päivä.. Ei mitään tekemistä ja kaikki kaverit ovat häipyneet..
What a boring day again.. Nothing to do and all friends are somewhere / gone.
VitaniCubbeh

Million Miles Away

PreviousNext

Return to The Den