Foreign Language Topic

Re: Foreign Language Topic

Postby IMightBeHere » January 15th, 2011, 6:12 pm

Ya we need to study 8 years of French too... But the good thing is I can now communicate with t he other half of my country :p

If some1 would have some time. I would like to learn Swedish and/or Finnish. (Speak German, if that could help (not very good, though Basics+)

The only thing I know in Spannish are: "Una cerveza, por favor. " What life needs more ;)

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby IMightBeHere » January 15th, 2011, 6:16 pm

[quote="xLilacVixenx"]Hey, all you people. If any of you knew how to speak Scottish and could teach me, I would be forever in your debt. I would like to learn to speak Swedish and Scottish as they are where my ancestors decended. ^^ I'm almost half Scottish.[/quote]
As far as I know in Scotland they speak English AND Gaelic (as beeing a dialect). Very hard to lear afaik.

"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 15th, 2011, 6:19 pm

Jag heter Peter LOL xD
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby IMightBeHere » January 15th, 2011, 6:23 pm

[quote="VitaniCubbeh"]Jag heter Peter LOL xD[/quote]
Edit: OOOw it's Swedisch :) seems very similar to dutch in vocabulary..

SWE:Jag heter Peter
NL:Ik heet Peter

For me: Ik heet Jeroen (very hard to pronounce if not familiar with Dutch :p 'Ja-r-oon' (with ja= J (like u pronounce capital J)))
Last edited by IMightBeHere on January 15th, 2011, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IMightBeHere

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 15th, 2011, 6:24 pm

Minä en ymmärrä sinua.
I can't understand you.
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Postby IMightBeHere » January 15th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Read previous message, I edited :)

By the way, lots of ä's in there :)

IMightBeHere

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 15th, 2011, 6:28 pm

Ärrän kierrän orren ympäri, ässän pistän taskuun. Vesihiisi sihisi hississä.

Arran'll go around the perch, I put an ace in your pocket. Waterdevil hissed in the elevator.
Finnish puns, lol.
VitaniCubbeh

Million Miles Away

Postby IMightBeHere » January 15th, 2011, 6:32 pm

Hehe, I like written Finnish, it's like an artwork :)

IMightBeHere

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 15th, 2011, 6:32 pm

[quote="JDeHaes"][quote="xLilacVixenx"]Hey, all you people. If any of you knew how to speak Scottish and could teach me, I would be forever in your debt. I would like to learn to speak Swedish and Scottish as they are where my ancestors decended. ^^ I'm almost half Scottish.[/quote]
As far as I know in Scotland they speak English AND Gaelic (as beeing a dialect). Very hard to lear afaik.[/quote]

Ah, so I'd like to learn Gaelic then. :)

And thank you, Queenofthepridelands!
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 15th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Herkkukurkkupurkinkannenavaaja

Opener of deleicious-tasting cucumber jar.
VitaniCubbeh

Million Miles Away

PreviousNext

Return to The Den