Foreign Language Topic

Re: Foreign Language Topic

Postby Gemini » November 12th, 2016, 8:11 pm

Hablo español poco en este tiempo, lo que es una lástima desde vivo en California y hay muchos hispanohablantes nativos. Necesito que practicar porque llega a ser más díficil para mi.

(I speak Spanish little at this time, which is a shame since I live in California and there are many native Spanish-speakers. I need to practice because it's becoming more difficult for me.)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Marizzle » November 12th, 2016, 11:38 pm

^Si quieres, yo podría ayudarte a practicar! Yo nunca he estudiado Español, pero crecí escuchándo la lengua en la tele, entonces consigo hablarla de forma basica. Sería bueno para mí también! :)

(If you want, I could help you practice! I have never studied Spanish, but I grew up listening to the language on TV, so I can speak it in a basic way. I'd be good for me, too!)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carambulesco » January 5th, 2017, 12:20 am

Vai Brasiliam! Vai Brasiliam! Vai Brasiliam! Vai Brasiliam! Vai Brasiliam! Vai Brasiliam! Vai Brasi... (99X)
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Postby Ninaroja » January 5th, 2017, 12:22 am

Je dois écrire un rédaction, mais je ne veux pas le faire! Je dois lire beaucoup aussi.

(I have to write an essay, but I don't want to do it! I need to read a lot, as well.)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby it means no worries » January 5th, 2017, 12:24 am

Francais est erdem.
French is hits.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Marizzle » January 5th, 2017, 12:25 am

Eu não tenho nada para fazer por agora. As minhas aulas só começam daqui a um mês e não faço exames, por isso... :lol:
(I don't have anything to do for now. My classes only start in a month and I don't have exams, so...)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Ninaroja » January 5th, 2017, 12:28 am

No estoy de acuerdo, IMNW - me encanta el francés! :P

Y Marizzle tengo suerte también que no tengo examenes este semestre, pero debería estar estudiando para no quedarme atrás :/

(I don't agree, IMNW - I love french! And marizzle, I'm lucky also that I don't have exams this semester, but I should be studying so that I don't fall behind :/)

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby it means no worries » January 5th, 2017, 12:29 am

Anglais, est meilleur
(English is best)

---

J'ai termine la Francaise apres mon brevet, maintenant c'est horrible
(I finished French after GCSEs, now it's horrible)
Last edited by it means no worries on January 5th, 2017, 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » January 5th, 2017, 12:31 am

Me he corregido :lol:

(I have corrected myself :lol: )

Pero, tú no has traducido realmente tu frase :P

(But, you haven't really translated your sentence :P )

ACTUALIZACIÓN: Bien, ahora has cambiado lo que habías escrito...
UPDATE: Well, now you have changed what you had written...

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby it means no worries » January 5th, 2017, 12:32 am

Oui, J'ai :P
(Yes, I have :P)
it means no worries

PreviousNext

Return to The Den