Is anybody in a band of some sort? Or play an instrument?

Re: Is anybody in a band of some sort? Or play an instrument

Postby Panpardus » April 18th, 2017, 5:33 am

I've played trumpet for about 9 years now since middle school, and I know how to play steel pan drums (though I unfortunately don't own one).
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 26th, 2017, 2:27 am

I play the triangle.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Panpardus » April 29th, 2017, 6:21 pm

^ Quality instrument.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby The Spirit of Life » May 3rd, 2017, 4:04 am

^ It's the noblest of the instruments, rivaled only by the slide whistle.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby MusicLion101 » July 13th, 2018, 7:42 pm

I play the geetar, bass, a bit of piano (super out of practice though), mandolin, bouzouki (GDGD tuning) and I have a melodica which is a fun lil gizmo that has relay poor intonation
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Kiana » August 25th, 2018, 11:17 pm

I play Trumpet in my schools Wind Symphony/Marching Band and just a little guitar and piano. I also play a mean recorder.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Azdgari » August 26th, 2018, 1:38 am

I just started playing for a church, which has been really fun. But pretty intimidating.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Regulus » August 26th, 2018, 3:31 am

I used to play violin for a year in elementary school orchestra. I thought it would be neat to play an instrument, but once I started I didn't enjoy it that much. I stuck with it though, because I'd made a commitment and I had to see that through.

Later on, when I was in middle school, I chose band as an elective. That was less because I was really interested in band, and more because my friends were doing it and there wasn't much else to choose from. I ended up playing the clarinet, which I thought was much easier than the violin. The instructors kept pushing for us to get ready for marching band in high school, but at that point I thought, "nah, this sort of thing is definitely not for me." I stopped playing after 8th grade and haven't looked back since.

In short, I tried it and found that music just isn't my forte. It's something I did because I was coaxed into doing it, not because I found any kind of intrinsic passion or joy in the experience. I would rather have been doing something else most of the time, so I felt relieved when I no longer had to act interested anymore.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Bunga1973 » October 1st, 2018, 9:36 pm

I tried to become an keyboard player and I can't play flute.
Bunga1973

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nostalgia nerd

Pride Points: 1

Postby Kiana » October 2nd, 2018, 9:48 pm

There is a pretty good chance our school is doing jazz band again, so yeehaw to that

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to The Den