Is anybody in a band of some sort? Or play an instrument?

Is anybody in a band of some sort? Or play an instrument?

Postby NightmareMoon » October 1st, 2008, 5:53 am

I play clarinet in the top concert band in my school, alto saxophone in the top jazz band... flute and piano quite well as well but not in a band. I love playing instruments ... any of you guys play instruments?
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Re: Is anybody in a band of some sort? Or play an instrument?

Postby Zeke » October 1st, 2008, 5:59 am

I used to play the violin, but I didn't like it too much. Now I play the invisible drums, and I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself. 8-)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » October 1st, 2008, 6:09 am

I used to play the clarinet and the trumpet AND the violin. I loved to play the instruments, but then things got competitive and sort of nasty so I stopped playing with the other kids. I also play the invisible drums, but I can't say that I'm very good :sad:
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » October 1st, 2008, 6:15 am

That's too bad. :( I'm not sure if Im too good because my music is always playing and I've never had anybody stop to listen to me play. So it makes the illusion that i am good and it fools me every time.
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » October 1st, 2008, 6:18 am

Now this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4IFUak_U0

HE has some beatz
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby NightmareMoon » October 1st, 2008, 6:44 am

LOL invisible drums. :lol:
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby kovu42 » October 4th, 2008, 7:28 am

I play the French Horn for concert band, the Trumpet for Jazz Ensemble, the Mellophone for marching band and the piano on the side for fun! As some of you already know, I also love to write my own music and orchestral pieces. Music is awesome.... 8-)
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby NightmareMoon » October 4th, 2008, 8:33 pm

Hah. French Horn.... love the sound of that.
Your in a jazz band? Sweet. =]
Not quite sure what a mellophone is, could you explain O_o?
Music definitely is awesome.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby Zeke » October 4th, 2008, 11:15 pm

Yeah, music is awsome. Too bad I can't play any. Guitar Hero is the closest I can get. :ehh2:
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby NightmareMoon » October 4th, 2008, 11:56 pm

Guitar Hero.... It's a video game and related to music ... thats why i own so much at it. I can pick it up after not playing for like a month, complete through the fire and flames on expert with 92% or more on my first try. lol
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Next

Return to The Den