Is anybody in a band of some sort? Or play an instrument?

Re: Is anybody in a band of some sort? Or play an instrument?

Postby Scars Ghost » November 8th, 2008, 10:07 pm

There is a orchestra at MSJC. I thought I told you. It happens every Monday (unless either on a holiday, or after a concert) from about 7 PM-9:30 PM
"The night is dark just before the dawn, I promise you, the dawn is coming!"--Harvey Dent--The Dark Knight
"Why so serious???"--The Joker--The Dark Knight
"Life's not fair is it?"--Scar--The Lion King
"My Mama always said, 'Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.'"--Forrest Gump--Forrest Gump
"X NEVER marks the spot"--Indiana Jones--The Last Crusade
"10! X marks the spot"--Indiana Jones--The Last Crusade
Scars Ghost

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm here to haunt you Simba

Pride Points: 0

Postby NightmareMoon » November 9th, 2008, 3:37 am

Oh, that's awesome.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Scars Ghost » November 9th, 2008, 3:52 am

You know, I'm not trying to drag you in NM, but we need another clarinet player cause the only one we have is a professional that comes in on dress rehearsals and the concert, but if you would want to join we would be happy to have you.
"The night is dark just before the dawn, I promise you, the dawn is coming!"--Harvey Dent--The Dark Knight
"My Mama always said, 'Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.'"--Forrest Gump--Forrest Gump
Scars Ghost

Postby NightmareMoon » November 9th, 2008, 5:57 am

It sounds fun, but I can't commit myself to go every Monday.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Scars Ghost » November 9th, 2008, 7:49 am

that's fine
Scars Ghost

Postby Katelyn23 » January 31st, 2009, 1:25 am

I play the Piano. =] But I am NOT in a band, nor would I have the time for a band anyway lol. ;) I play all different types of songs on the Piano. When I feel like learning a new song, I learn it. ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Simba » January 31st, 2009, 3:00 am

I might post my piano music sheets for TLK songs here shortly ;) I have guitar too of the 1 songbook.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Moka » January 31st, 2009, 7:24 pm

That'd be a great idea, I sort of know how to play. I'm assuming they aren't too difficult :P
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Katelyn23 » January 31st, 2009, 7:28 pm

I know how to play some TLK songs. =] It's so much fun learning new songs from the films on the Piano hehe. ^^ Can't wait to see your TLK Sheet Music, Simba. :D

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Panda-chan » January 31st, 2009, 7:49 pm

I play the piano. I'm pretty okay, I guess. Never thought of joining a band though. :disgust:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

PreviousNext

Return to The Den