Whats ya favorite book?

Re: Whats ya favorite book?

Postby Daenerys » April 19th, 2011, 8:38 am

yah, i meant that
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 19th, 2011, 9:45 am

My favorite book is
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
I really like reading books from J. K. Rowling, but I like the Half-Blood Prince more than other books.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Whitelionesseyes » April 20th, 2011, 11:42 pm

Ariel and the secret cave and the Bible
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby Lauren » April 21st, 2011, 2:47 am

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon.

I can relate to the main character, Christopher "Chris" Boone in many ways. :) The biggest similarity between us is that we both face Autism. I used to have it when I was diagnosed with it when I was 18 months old but I don't have it anymore. In the book, Chris has Autism. I'm a high functioning Autistic girl.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kopalover » April 22nd, 2011, 9:38 pm

The Princess Bride :D
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby StarlightLioness » April 22nd, 2011, 10:20 pm

I have a few:

The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien (moreso Rings than Hobbit)
Where The Red Fern Grows - Wilson Rawls
The Giver - Lois Lowry
Jurassic Park - Michael Crichton
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 2nd, 2011, 1:11 pm

Northern Lights/The Golden Compass. I read a few pages... and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. I don't care if people call it atheist propaganda. It's amazing. I really want to read the rest of His Dark Materials (it's a trilogy). It has everything I want in a book. Adventure, fantasy, philosophy. :3

Ironically, the author wrote the books in response to The Chronicles of Narnia (another book series that I adore), because he believed it was Christian propaganda. 0.0 Sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm reading...
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simbaholikov » September 2nd, 2011, 1:39 pm

Lionboy and Lionboy: The Chase. :)

Just found out there's another one after those too, which I now want to read..
Simbaholikov

Postby Libre » September 2nd, 2011, 3:43 pm

Metro 2033, mind-blowing!
Libre
colourful

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Wrightfan » September 3rd, 2011, 11:51 pm

Don't really many fiction books but I LOVED Kafka's Metamorphosis.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

PreviousNext

Return to The Den