SPOILERS: A Quick Reminder

SPOILERS: A Quick Reminder

Postby WildSimba » July 25th, 2011, 10:35 pm

I just wanted to remind everyone that if your giving away anything withen a film/book/other kinds of entertainment PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS. If you don't know how to do this, here is how:

Code: Select all
[spoiler]Insert post here[/spoiler]

Not trying to sound to overprotective about these things, but you have to keep curtious for people that haven't seen/read the same things you have. I wouldn't of announced this if I didn't see it going on quite a bit.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 118

Re: SPOILERS: A Quick Reminder

Postby FlipMode » July 25th, 2011, 11:09 pm

Spoiler: show
The Game

Spoiler: show
Thanks WS. It is not really a problem with me for Harry Potter, but in the grand scheme of things spoilers will be a nuisance.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 264

Re: SPOILERS: A Quick Reminder

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 26th, 2011, 6:05 am

THANK YOU. ^____^
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Den