What are you WATCHING right now?

Re: What are you WATCHING right now?

Postby AdAstrα » August 10th, 2011, 2:05 pm

Just finished watching Harry potter and the Order of the Phoenix :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 10th, 2011, 2:11 pm

8D Don't hate me Harry Potter haters.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » August 10th, 2011, 2:15 pm

Haters gonna hate ^ I LOVED it <3 :D
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 10th, 2011, 2:17 pm

^ Isn't mine, but my friends video :)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby AdAstrα » August 10th, 2011, 2:21 pm

^ Your friend is amazing :D Seriously, I had to go on YT and favourite that straight away xD Snape, Voldemort, Bellatrix and Lucius in one video...doesn't get much better ;D
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 10th, 2011, 2:29 pm

Lol, yes ^
-
Right now am watching my Harry Potter videos xD which are on youtube, but I prefer watching them on Media Player.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Kiaragirl » August 10th, 2011, 3:23 pm

^Awesome video. I just watched Bruce Almighty.
Kiaragirl
Ice Queen

RIP Heath Ledger

Nickname(s): KG, Siren
Pride Points: 1

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 11th, 2011, 9:39 am

Right now am watching: Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone (Sorcerer's Stone)

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 11th, 2011, 9:40 am

KopsTheTerminator

Postby AdAstrα » August 11th, 2011, 2:17 pm

[quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]Right now am watching: Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone (Sorcerer's Stone)[/quote]
AWWW I love that one <3

I'm watching random videos on YT lol.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

PreviousNext

Return to The Den