What are you WATCHING right now?

Re: What are you WATCHING right now?

Postby Tabby » August 14th, 2011, 12:38 pm

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Misiziri » August 14th, 2011, 6:44 pm

The 80's make me lol

Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Lauren » August 15th, 2011, 1:48 am

Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 15th, 2011, 7:56 am

Warning: May be scary/profane to some, nothing too special through (it's on YouTube :B). You have been warned.

Spoiler: show
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » August 15th, 2011, 8:05 am

^ Watching the same thing you are now, at about 5:30 and I'm already getting a little scared D: Kopa, you would like Parasite Eve.

Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 15th, 2011, 3:24 pm

^ Haha, you'd scream if you played Amnesia: The Dark Descent. XD It's a similiar game by the same developers, but much scarier because it's mostly psychological, scary noises in the background and such can make you extremely paranoid if you're playing it alone at night. I'll check out Parasite Eve later. :3

Debating whether I should buy this or not...
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 15th, 2011, 5:22 pm

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SophieCub » August 15th, 2011, 5:26 pm

SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby tyronepines » August 15th, 2011, 6:14 pm

Fairly Oddparents: Operation Dinkleberg / Spellementary School
tyronepines

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 59

Postby Misiziri » August 15th, 2011, 7:40 pm

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]^ Haha, you'd scream if you played Amnesia: The Dark Descent. XD It's a similiar game by the same developers, but much scarier because it's mostly psychological, scary noises in the background and such can make you extremely paranoid if you're playing it alone at night. I'll check out Parasite Eve later. :3

Debating whether I should buy this or not...[/quote]

Hah! It's worth every penny :nukalaugh: Anyways, I'm following that LP of Penumbra, I haven't seen too many scary things so far, but this guy gets scared easily and it makes me feel better xD I'll watch his Amnesia LP next, thanks for showing it to me, though you did so unintentionally.
Misiziri

PreviousNext

Return to The Den