Got to <3 games

Re: Got to <3 games

Postby lk nub » January 23rd, 2009, 7:47 pm

I GOT PWN SOOO HARD this wasn't supposed to happend lol

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=titansaq5.jpg
lk nub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Argh

Pride Points: 0

Postby NightmareMoon » January 23rd, 2009, 7:49 pm

I can't see it... school blocks =D
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby lk nub » January 23rd, 2009, 8:00 pm

That sucks lol >.<
lk nub

Argh

Postby lk nub » January 23rd, 2009, 10:02 pm

lk nub

Argh

Postby Simbasdaughterrocks » January 23rd, 2009, 10:27 pm

MY favorate game is to bowl on the wii with my bro.
Kiara is the bestImageImage
Simbasdaughterrocks

You would :/

Pride Points: 3

Postby whitewolf17 » January 27th, 2009, 7:18 pm

I guess I play mostly FPS like Halo three, battlefront, and unreal tournament.

I don't really have a favorite game in particular but one game(s) I really like is KOTOR and I can't wait for number three to come out. I'm also a huge fan of the Sonic the hedgehog games and I've played every single one save for like two and I own most of em.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Previous

Return to The Den