Game of Thrones

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 11th, 2013, 3:11 am

Augh I love GoT. I read all the books and have seen all the seasons so far. I'm not too happy with how the 3rd season is going, they keep straying from important book storylines aside from the "Red Wedding".

I love Tyrion, he's my favorite. He's so sassy and adorable. Aside from him I also enjoy Arya, Dany, Sansa, Samwell and Brienne. I kinda like Jaime too. In the books Cersei's chapters are pretty amusing as well. OH AND THE HOUND. Davos is amusing in the show.

I don't really /hate/ anyone, there are some characters in the books that are kinda more boring to read than others is all. In the show I'm not too fond of the Boltons and Freys.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby le0 » July 17th, 2013, 12:44 am

Season 3 was pretty good... :D Going to read the books soon anyway.
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby PrincessKiara » December 12th, 2013, 12:47 am

I have watched season 1 and 2 of the tv series. I am on part two of Clash of Kings, reading in Norwegian, though.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Tsuki » December 12th, 2013, 12:54 am

I love this series!!! I've yet to read the books but I've seen all the series so far. Went to Collectormania back in November and met a few of the actors too :D
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Si-Amber » January 22nd, 2014, 12:11 pm

Season 4 starts in April. Sunday 6th in the US and Monday 7th in the UK.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Lauren » May 11th, 2014, 11:28 pm

I have just started the series about a week and an half ago. Right now, I'm reading A Game of Thrones but also started watching the show as well, so I plan on doing both at the same time. I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm definitely looking forward into getting further into the series. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lauren » August 8th, 2014, 1:51 am

It's been a while since I started watching the series, but now I've caught up with everyone else and we have to wait for season 5.

I actually stopped reading the first novel because I was really busy during my last few weeks of school, so I decided to watch the show first and then I'll be reading all the books. When it comes to the show, it's absolutely fantastic. I love the different plot lines we get to follow with the characters, but they all tie in very well with each other. The action is great. Violent, yes, but we need those kind of fight sequences, lol. :P

My favorite character is Jon Snow, but I also love Arya Stark, Samwell, Dany, Tyrion Lannister, Brienne of Tarth, Margarey Tyrell and several others. :)
Last edited by Lauren on May 7th, 2015, 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lauren

Postby CrazyNuka » August 29th, 2014, 2:15 am

A wonderful TV Series. ^^ I love the different stories it told between different characters and their stories. The characters are well developed and the action scenes are really good as well. My favorite episode is Season 4 "The Watchers on the Wall".
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Elton John » May 7th, 2015, 12:24 am

I started watching the first episode.

Something tells me this show will be very bleak and depressing. I don't think I want to watch more of it even if the stories are great.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Tsuki » September 1st, 2015, 9:55 pm

^ Stick with it. Most people give up after the first ep but it is a great series :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

PreviousNext

Return to The Den