Favorite Movies

Re: Favorite Movies

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 20th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Oh god this thread is ooooold. o_O

Hmm.. I don't really watch movies all that much anymore, but I guess I love the Pirates of the Caribbean series, the Back To The Future series and Air Bud. I can't recall any others x)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lauren » April 26th, 2011, 5:14 am

1. The Lion King (1 and 2)
2. Rio
3. The Secret Life of Bees
4. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (1 and 2)
5. Spirited Away
6. Madagascar (1 and 2) (I don't know if I will probably consider it as one of my favorites anymore, but maybe.)

There's probably some more after that but I have writer's block ATM. :sleepy:
Last edited by Lauren on April 26th, 2011, 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SBCharlene » April 26th, 2011, 5:16 am

- The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
- Kung Fu Panda
- Tangled
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Megamind
SBCharlene

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 19

Postby Arani » April 26th, 2011, 6:33 am

1. Rio

2. TLK2SP

3. Ice Age 2

4. POTC 1: COTBP

Anyone know if Rio is out on DVD yet? It's sill in theaters, i know that. But some ppl have the movie somehow. Anyone know if the DD is out or if it's just pirated?
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby AdAstrα » April 26th, 2011, 8:46 am

Nope, Rio isn't out on DVD yet ^ It was only released to cinemas a couple of weeks ago wasn't it? But sometimes there are early screener versions around that people download illegally, I'm guessing that is the case here. I haven't seen that movie yet but after looking it up yesterday, I think I'd quite like to. It seems fun =D
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby xLilacVixenx » April 27th, 2011, 8:00 am

Top Five Animated Movies:

Lion King
Lady & the Tramp ( <3 )
Tangled
Bambi
Fox and the Hound

( Love you, Walt! <3 ) (The person; he's my #1 inspiration)

Top Five Live-Action Movies:

Julie and Julia
You've Got Mail
The Terminal
The Lake House
Out of Africa (From what I remember of it)

( Can you tell I love Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks? )
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Noah » November 21st, 2011, 5:06 am

The only reason I have so many (and have them ranked) is because I had to do a paper recently detailing the top twenty-five. And yes, The Lion King is my favorite film.

1. The Lion King
2. The Net
3. Inception
4. Speed
5. Out of Africa
6. Towering Inferno
7. Mississippi Masala
8. Oliver & Company
9. Fargo
10. The Third Man
11. Finding Nemo
12. The Thin Blue Line
13. Julie & Julia
14. United 93
15. JFK
16. Mary Poppins
17. Ordinary People
18. Quiz Show
19. 2012
20. Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?

I tried to mix a variety of different genres.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby samchn07 » January 3rd, 2012, 3:37 pm

there are so many movies i have watched, yes some of my best and worse . and i like to keep them in a proper refined order to watch again when i get a free time preferbly with friends. And my best abd favorites movies are:
12 Angry Men
The African Queen
Alien
Blade Runner
Bringing Up Baby
Enter the Dragon
The Godfather All Series
Star Wars
sam chn
samchn07

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby WindAnnWise » January 15th, 2012, 3:20 pm

There's just way to many to put here, so my top favorite in the Disney and Non-disney categories are:
D: Lion King!
N-D: Phantom of the Opera!
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby Taka » January 23rd, 2012, 2:12 am

not in order
1.Song of Sparrows
2.Children of Heaven
3.Baran
4.The Lion king
5.Osama
6.The Peacemaker
7.Sherlock Holmes I & II
8.Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron
9.United 93
10.Come and See
11.La Haine
12.About a Boy
13.Lock Stock and two smoking barrels
14.The Godfather
15.Babel
16.Ajami
17.The boy in the striped pajamas
18. The cure
Taka

Pride Points: 26

PreviousNext

Return to The Den