Balto

Re: Balto

Postby MooLion » July 21st, 2013, 1:38 pm

Gasp! :-o

So who's your favourite character aside from Balto, anyone?
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Gaze » July 23rd, 2013, 12:06 am

I haven't seen it in a few years, but I really, really love Balto. It was one of my favorite childhood movies. Now I really want to watch it...
Balto's the best character, but aside from him, Steele is my favorite, if only for his character design.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby mamaprince » July 23rd, 2013, 4:15 pm

[quote="MooLion"]Nooo! It doesn't work like that! If it's psychological, it's more modern likely I have to level out it's decency due to others overrating! (<-- what did I just write?? :-o) I'm not saying it as a bad thing, anyway! Just a little theory. And as I said, I do like the film!

I think back in 1995 the most I heard about the film was an advertisement for the sticker album at the back of a magazine. :/[/quote]
You Saw the Ad for the Sticker Album ?

This one ?

Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby MooLion » July 23rd, 2013, 7:30 pm

^ Probably! It was a long time ago. :D So that was my soul introduction to Balto for several years!

About Steele... I like that he at least looks a bit more husky-like. All the dogs on the sled teams are really not very husky with their flat noses, rounded bodies and such.

Oh yeah, fun fact that one of my tutors back at uni did some animation on Balto. :D
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Titanics Captain » July 31st, 2013, 7:52 pm

I love Balto, brings back memories.

Titanics Captain
Welcome Aboard

Oh [censored], an iceburg!

Nickname(s): Titanics Captain
Pride Points: 5

Postby mamaprince » August 4th, 2013, 10:39 am

Yes. Balto is an awesome movie. :D
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Biomac » December 1st, 2013, 8:33 pm

Balto isn't a bad movie. However from what I heard of it before, I couldn't help not being disapponted when I watched it. It just didn't reach my expectations :( . But you can love it that's ok of course.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby mamaprince » December 3rd, 2013, 5:37 am

That's fine with me. That's probably one of the Reasons why the Movie didn't do so well.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Postby Biomac » December 3rd, 2013, 7:09 am

Thanks for your understanding. I mean, according to what fans say about it, it's as good as TLK. I should've known that it's absurd.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby mamaprince » December 3rd, 2013, 8:07 pm

Meh. I think it's a little bit better then Lion king. :P I still like lion king to.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

PreviousNext

Return to The Den