Anime

Anime

Postby Schindler » August 12th, 2009, 12:04 am

Well, I don't think there's a topic for this kind of animation, so...
Do you like anime?

I personally am not a fan, and I can't stand people that love anime more than their own lives. But I do like some series, my favorites are Neon Genesis Evangelion and Death Note, I think they're both very smart and worth watching.
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Re: Anime

Postby DarkLiger » August 12th, 2009, 1:02 am

Me and VS are going to talk so much in this thread. :D
Personally, I love Code Geass, One Piece, DBZ (amazing childhood memories there), and Naruto. Naruto I usually only read the manga, but will watch the show if they have the good parts, once they are released of course! ^^
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 12th, 2009, 4:59 pm

I'm not a fan of anime, but I like some titles, one of thoses are:

Pokemon
Dragon Ball Z
Samurai Pizza Cats(That one was my all time favorite)
Ranma 1/2
Magical Doremi
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 12th, 2009, 5:09 pm

[quote="Schindler"]I personally am not a fan, and I can't stand people that love anime more than their own lives. [/quote]

Same, they're so annoying! :ehh:

Well, I used to watch Pokemon, but now I don't like it, Digimon ain't on TV anymore, and the Greek channels don't show good animes like catdog anymore. So I guess they only reason I open my TV is to watch Disney series or see a DVD or VHS tape. :/
KopsTheTerminator

Postby RayCat » August 17th, 2009, 1:09 pm

When I was younger I used to love watching Pokemon because it had Pikachu in it and at that time I thought he was awesome ;) :lol: I don't really watch it anymore though. My friends absolutely love Anime and Manga and all that. In fact once I was reading this magazine and they snatched it out of my hands because it had an anime advertisement at the back
:lol: :o
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SimbasMate » August 28th, 2009, 2:59 pm

I am not THAT obsessed with Anime that I love it more than my own life. But I do LOVE it! :D Not as much as I love The Lion King obviusly.... here are my favorites:

Fruits Basket
Death Note
Tsubasa Chronicles
Ouon High School Host Club
Code Geass

Yeah... :D I watch those the most. ;)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby JaguarOne » October 6th, 2009, 10:08 pm

I like Wolf's Rain even though it was only a season long and had only two volumes in the manga. It's a good story and the English dubbing is VERY well done for an anime. In fact, I like the English dubs better than watching the Japenese version with subtitles. However, the ending was very sad if you're one who gets attached to characters very easily.
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke
JaguarOne

Washington, DC - A Capital City

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 7th, 2009, 7:50 am

i watched a few but i aint a big fan on Anime
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Return to The Den