Brother Bear

Re: Brother Bear

Postby PrincessKiara » November 15th, 2009, 12:09 pm

I have not seen the second one (after watching The Little Mermaid 2, Pocahontas 2 and Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 I tend to steer clear of Disney sequels, SP is the only good sequel in my opinion.)

I liked the first one though. I have only seen it once, in Norwegian, when it came out.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby JustinS » November 27th, 2009, 10:53 am

I am a big big fan of this movie. Everything about it. I love the story the characters and the music. Plus my favorite character of all time is from this movie Koda. I love Koda the most adorable character since Simba and Bambi. So definitely a big fan.
JustinS

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Nadra » December 18th, 2009, 8:27 pm

I like Brother Bear. The plot isn't the best one ever, but I love the music, characters and landscapes. In my opinion, the 2nd movie is just as good as the first one... but I really wish they had Kenai's brother Denahi in it. I would've wanted to see what happened to him. He was one of my favourite characters, as well as Koda and the moose.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby trigger7 » December 18th, 2009, 8:55 pm

they both get a 4 star very good though!:)
trigger7

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 5th, 2010, 2:50 pm

lol, I kinda find Koda annoying sometimes when he keeps chatting non-stop to Kenai XD
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Annie » January 5th, 2010, 5:52 pm

**SPOILERS**

I love Brother Bear, both of them ^^

I like the style they're drawn in and the animation is good too, even the 2nd one isn't too bad.

I like how emotional it was when Kenai was telling Koda that he killed his mum, though I would like to have known what he was saying to her.
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 5th, 2010, 8:58 pm

Lol, what I didn't like in the sequel is that *SPOILER* Kenai gets a mate. It just seems wrong to me. >_> Plus, Nita's head is tiny compared to her body as a bear. >_>
KopsTheTerminator

Postby FurryKristian » January 5th, 2010, 10:00 pm

Never seen it! Maybe will in a few days :)
FurryKristian

Pride Points: 1

Postby shadowdream » January 6th, 2010, 2:13 am

I loved them both
Kimya-->Image<--Thanks to Taki/Simba
My DA--> http://shadowdream-kaoru.deviantart.com
shadowdream

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » April 15th, 2010, 10:21 pm

BROTHER BEAR WAS AMAZING!!! I like that the "bear" means love, thats sweet.
Though i might be biased, i have a weakness for bears, my fursona is a bear^^
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

PreviousNext

Return to The Den