MLK wedding

Re: MLK wedding

Postby KingKivuli » November 6th, 2009, 2:12 pm

im sorry to have to say this but the wedding will no longer be taking place. buffy and i were talking last night and it came down to use splitting up. sadly buffy does not know if she is ready for a relationship, and she is bogged down with school work. dont worry we are both fine and are still the best of friends no matter what. within 5 msn lines we were pmsl at something stupid so its all good :)
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 2:14 pm

Aww.. Sorry to hear.
☆ Rocki ☆

Rustic
Obediant
Caring
Kind
Intelligent

| Rock ✖ Glamour ✖ Black |
Röckandi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My god is Röck N Röll

Pride Points: 0

Postby Mike » November 6th, 2009, 2:23 pm

sorry to hear that. I know you were having fun with it =)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 7th, 2009, 11:02 am

Aww... sorry about this. Well, you're still friends so I guess it's all good. :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby WildSimba » June 28th, 2017, 11:38 pm

[quote="Panda-chan"]KK, you're 19 and getting married to a 14-year-old? That's not right.... :ehh2:[/quote]

I conquer. This whole thread is... a little creepy looking back at it fam
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Kiana » June 30th, 2017, 12:17 am

What have I come across? The horror...

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Azdgari » June 30th, 2017, 1:37 am

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="Panda-chan"]KK, you're 19 and getting married to a 14-year-old? That's not right.... :ehh2:[/quote]

I conquer. This whole thread is... a little creepy looking back at it fam[/quote]
What are you conquering?
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby Buffy » June 30th, 2017, 7:38 am

LMAO.

Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Panda-chan » June 30th, 2017, 11:19 pm

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="Panda-chan"]KK, you're 19 and getting married to a 14-year-old? That's not right.... :ehh2:[/quote]

I conquer. This whole thread is... a little creepy looking back at it fam[/quote]
KK is a pedo? IMAGINE MY SHOCK

no really this is only the tip of the iceberg
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby MusicLion101 » July 13th, 2018, 8:19 pm

[quote="Panda-chan"][quote="WildSimba"][quote="Panda-chan"]KK, you're 19 and getting married to a 14-year-old? That's not right.... :ehh2:[/quote]

KK is a pedo? IMAGINE MY SHOCK

no really this is only the tip of the iceberg[/quote]

So much for thuh TOLURUNT LEFT
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Pride Points: 9

PreviousNext

Return to The Den