MLK wedding

Re: MLK wedding

Postby Mike » October 16th, 2009, 1:55 am

[quote="KingKivuli"]in my country it is amanda[/quote]
and furthermore, there are no rules on the internets. Except what Moka tells you. ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KingKivuli » October 16th, 2009, 2:02 am

as for the date we are thinking about in 2 weeks on the weekend
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 16th, 2009, 2:03 am

Sounds cool to me ;)

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Simba » October 16th, 2009, 2:19 pm

[quote="Amanda"]KK, you're getting married at 18? That's not right.... :ehh2:[/quote]

huh? in America you can get married at 18 cause you're considered an adult. heck, as along as you have parental consent you can get married at 16.

wait...2 weeks on the weekend....Halloween weekend lol?
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 16th, 2009, 2:21 pm

:evil:

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Panda-chan » October 16th, 2009, 10:26 pm

[quote="Simba"][quote="Amanda"]KK, you're getting married at 18? That's not right.... :ehh2:[/quote]

huh? in America you can get married at 18 cause you're considered an adult. heck, as along as you have parental consent you can get married at 16.

wait...2 weeks on the weekend....Halloween weekend lol?[/quote]
That sounds like a good idea. During that weekend my teachers promised we would get no homework so we could go trick or treating! ^^
And during the party, we could also exchange our Tricks and Treats so it'll be like a double party! :D
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby LilTiger » October 16th, 2009, 10:31 pm

[quote="Amanda"][quote="Simba"][quote="Amanda"]KK, you're getting married at 18? That's not right.... :ehh2:[/quote]

wait...2 weeks on the weekend....Halloween weekend lol?[/quote]
That sounds like a good idea. During that weekend my teachers promised we would get no homework so we could go trick or treating! ^^
And during the party, we could also exchange our Tricks and Treats so it'll be like a double party! :D[/quote]
Yes Amanda, but we exchanged the gifts on the 30th JTLYK(Just to let you know)
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » October 24th, 2009, 5:21 am

lol, but if you KK are getting married, isn't buffy too young to get married? :lol:
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 24th, 2009, 5:39 am

eh i might not be there =/ coz i might be going to Germany xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 2:06 pm

I'll be the Ring Bearer
☆ Rocki ☆

Rustic
Obediant
Caring
Kind
Intelligent

| Rock ✖ Glamour ✖ Black |
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to The Den