Favorite Books

Re: Favorite Books

Postby SimbasMate » October 9th, 2009, 12:21 am

I have a new favorite book! It's called Touching Spirit Bear by Ben Mikaeslen. It's a survival story, and it's really good!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby thanigraphics » October 9th, 2009, 12:01 pm

my favs are:

the Potter series: I read the first 4 books in Dutch, and the fifth in English. After that, I went too busy too read the other books. Maybe I will in the future.

at the moment I'm at the second book of Stieg Larsson's famous Millenium series. It's really worth reading. I love the way Larsson describes the characters and environments, the main character, a young woman named Lisbeth Salander, is really recognizable for me. And I think for most of you guys too!

for the rest, I love books about psychology/psychiatry, since it's my work and interest. Mostly romans about these subjects, from several writers.
A good book was "the curious incident with the dog in the night" forgot the writer, but it's about an autistic boy's vision on the death of a dog. A book that makes one laugh and cry at the same time.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby SilverSimba01 » October 11th, 2009, 1:28 am

Another favorite book is Beowulf
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Uzoma » October 12th, 2009, 6:05 pm

[quote="SilverSimba01"]Another favorite book is Beowulf[/quote]

What´s this about? :eyebrow2:
Uzoma

Animals have feelings too.

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to The Den