What are your summer plans?

What are your summer plans?

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 9th, 2015, 1:02 am

So now that the end of school and finals are just around the corner :D for most of us, what are your summer/fun plans :D , looking forward to any upcoming movies, vacations, or relaxing or nothing at all, ect

Me, well I plan on continuing the getting a Job hunt which is like almost impossible :dramaqueen: , looking forward to Jurassic World, and some of my favorite shows that are coming back. And Swimming :fall: and relaxing, and hopefully working even though it is a dread :jealous:

What will be your Hakuna Matata this summer?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: What are your summer plans?

Postby Iberian » May 9th, 2015, 1:17 am

------------------------
Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Carl » May 11th, 2015, 9:03 am

I will be babysitting my cousin and not visiting Europe, instead of what I'd like, which would be babysitting and then visiting Europe.

That's it, that's my summer, babysitting, and random stuff to pass the time.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby NaiaRulez » May 11th, 2015, 3:23 pm

Well, my plans for this year summer are;
1. Be with my family.
2. Go to the swimming pool with my friends.
3. Go to the beach with my friends.
4. Hang out with my friends.
5. Go to 'Illa Fantasía' (Fantasy Island, it's a very cool aquapark! XD)
6. Of course go shopping! :D
7. And going to my favourite place, the Science Museum, It's so cool and my mum loves it too :)
8. My older brother mades me a photoshoot.
9. If I can, find my dream boy! (Boyfriend xD)
NaiaRulez

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby HereWeStand » May 12th, 2015, 11:35 am

Survive the post apocalyptic exam period, hopefully go on holidays with my beloved my best friend and get all my papers done so I can move abroad. Nerve-wrecking when I think about it.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nathalie » May 12th, 2015, 1:23 pm

My summer should start with a Taylor Swift concert in The Netherlands at the end of June, but since I can't drive and lost my job 3 months ago, I can't really afford the very expensive hotels that are around the concert hall anymore (and actually going in Amsterdam city to find a hotel, no thanks).
I wanna ask my dad, but it's a 2 hour drive, so I'm not sure how to ask, lol, so I guess I'll be selling my ticket.

Then I have some small gigs on the list, 3 days at Disneyland Paris, 2 birthday parties, and that's it really.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby FlipMode » May 12th, 2015, 2:21 pm

Mine already started when I went sky diving a couple of weeks ago. That was my first Summer plan. Next up is a week of bike rides with my friend, we are cycling what is known as South Downs way, its a 100 mile long cycle track through through the British southern countryside. After that I have my sister's wedding which is a few weeks away. After all that, I am going to be just enjoying the British summer while I can and getting things ready to start my travelling with, which starts in September with Florida. :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » May 12th, 2015, 2:21 pm

Disneyworld trip in a month and a half.

Videogames, once upon a time, and exercise for the rest of it till next semester.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Adofo » May 13th, 2015, 4:45 am

Go to my job. On my off days, sleep, relax, draw, play video games. Rinse and repeat! ANd then on July 23rd through the 26th, GO TO QUAKECON!!! YEAH BABY!!!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Carl » June 24th, 2015, 1:38 am

My plans for the rest of the summer are to hang out with family, video games, internet derping, writing stories?, reading, etc. Just random stuff. The way summer is supposed to be. :D
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Next

Return to The Den