YOUTUBE CHANNELS

YOUTUBE CHANNELS

Postby Adofo » May 14th, 2015, 6:46 am

Hey! I've noticed that a lot of members on here have some kind of youtube channel. But they don't seem to have as much recognition as they should! So this is a thread to post YOUR youtube page! Here are the rules. You post what your channel is about. Like Video games. Cooking. Art. And so on! Then if you can, specify what you do! Like if you have an art channel and you mostly do speed paints then put Art - Speed Painting. Also NO INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT!!! And by that I mean anything sexual extremely violent or just anything children shouldn't watch. BUT say for instance, me, I'm a Video game - Let's Player. And I swear and curse in my videos most of the time. So if its just something like language then you HAVE to have a caution to younger members of this site that there is foul language on your channel. So if you have a channel post it! And if you aren't subscribed to someone's channel on here, sub to them! You could really make someone's day just by doing that! Also as an example, I'm putting my channel below this for you all to see how you should post yours.

Video games - Let's Player
WARNING!!!! I curse and swear every now and then in my videos. So be advised.
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/Adofothehuman
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Return to The Den