Zootopia

Zootopia

Postby Iberian » June 11th, 2015, 11:46 pm

--------------
Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Re: Zootopia

Postby Marizzle » June 12th, 2015, 1:01 am

I need to admit it: I am so excited for this movie! :cheese:
The teaser was funny and the animation is just flawless. Further more, the fox is adorable. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Lauren » June 20th, 2015, 5:06 pm

I have seen the teaser trailer for this movie and for what I can gather so far, it reminds me of Chicken Little due to the way the animals are portrayed in that film (animals wearing clothes, walking on two legs, and a melting pot). I'm not feeling as keen on this film as their previous films before, but I'm going to watch it. Of course, I'm sure Zootopia is not going to be nowhere near as awful as Chicken Little was. I like animal-centered Disney films that portray the animals very realistically (Bambi, The Fox and the Hound, The Lion King, Tarzan, etc.), and even though this isn't technically new for Disney to portray the animals like humans, hopefully this will be Chicken Little done the right way and sorta an apology for that film ten years ago.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » June 20th, 2015, 5:11 pm

I hadn't heard of this yet, but I admit, I'm very excited as well. I am a fan of anthros as well as ferals, and I love to see movies like this that are pulled off well, which it looks like this one will be (although I can't say that for sure until it's been released and I've seen it). I'm certainly looking forward to it though!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Milla » June 20th, 2015, 5:26 pm

I'm very excited for this movie! I like anything that has to do with animals.
It sounds very interesting, I'll surely watch it!
By the way, I found Mufasa!!!!!

That Lion has the same face design, and he is wearing business clothes. Presidents wear them, and Mufasa is a king! (President)
THAT IS MUFASA
(You can find "Mufasa" walking in the animal crowd in the trailer)
Last edited by Milla on June 20th, 2015, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~
Milla
Simba-saurus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muna
Pride Points: 16

Postby Iberian » June 20th, 2015, 9:08 pm

------------------
Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Postby Ultra Fox » October 19th, 2015, 3:09 am

#hype
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby WildSimba » October 19th, 2015, 10:02 pm

[quote="NEStalgiaFox"]#hype[/quote]

I feel exactly this about it.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Sigurd » November 3rd, 2015, 11:57 pm

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="NEStalgiaFox"]#hype[/quote]

I feel exactly this about it.[/quote]

I feel so too.
I don't have that much expections about this movie so I wouldn't be so disappointed if it's not good. I hope it is though, we'll just have to wait and see.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gaze » November 27th, 2015, 5:05 am

i am...SO EXCITED....for this movie. and i'll readily admit that it's probably mostly because i'm a huge furry, but seriously this movie looks great
i haven't been excited about a disney movie in a long time!! the animation and character design in this one just looks sooo nice tho. the new sloth trailer was super impressive. lots of little subtleties in the animation. cant wait
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Next

Return to The Den