Postby gothprincesskiara » August 16th, 2015, 5:28 am

This is just so exciting, cause WHO DOESNT LOVE AVATAR? :D
https://youtu.be/eG_bKB0pd6w
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: AVATAR COMING TO DISNEY WORLD

Postby HasiraKali » August 16th, 2015, 5:43 am

I think this area is going to be gorgeous. I still don't want it at Animal Kingdom, but whatever. I'm more excited about the other night stuff coming there. Rivers of Light and the nighttime safaris. :D
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 16th, 2015, 6:09 am

[quote="HasiraKali"]I think this area is going to be gorgeous. I still don't want it at Animal Kingdom, but whatever. I'm more excited about the other night stuff coming there. Rivers of Light and the nighttime safaris. :D[/quote]

why don't you want it at AK? :ermm: this is all about nature, and anything disney makes about nature belongs at AK

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » August 16th, 2015, 6:22 am

...It wasn't even that good of a movie. :?

Gorgeous to look at and a marvel of technology, yes. But a movie? Mediocre. Let's just say that I am feeling very indifferent to it.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby HasiraKali » August 16th, 2015, 11:01 pm

I just feel like they should have used something they already own or something completely new. Avatar doesn't even belong to Disney, they're just leasing the rights for this area. They have plenty of other things they could do in that area, like perhaps the original idea for it, Beastly Kingdome. Will it be beautiful? Definitely yes. Will Avatar itself be like Star Wars or any other epic saga? Probably not.
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby FlipMode » August 17th, 2015, 12:02 am

I thought this was confirmed ages ago?...
It'll look great and I'll definitely make a trip to go see it as with any big addition to the 'World. But yeah, a bit of an odd choice to have such a big expansion for something that they don't even own, nor even an original idea. Kind of feels a bit disjointed.
But yeah as far as the experience itself goes, I'm looking forward to actually going :)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby HasiraKali » August 17th, 2015, 12:09 am

Yeah, it's been under construction for a few years. The Banshee ride building is HUGE though.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby DGFone » August 17th, 2015, 1:35 am

I was also aware of this. They had to move the Festival of The Lion King in order to make room for the Avatar thing, and that's how I found out about it. But as long as it has to be Avatar...

Am I the only one who thinks that the Banshee ride could really be made truly amazing if it was some sort of virtual reality flight sim thing? You sit on the main seat with has six-axis motion like many flight simulators, and you wear a VR headset to get to "see" what it's like to be flying and what not. Might work better if the ride was for the Samson (the totally-not-Huey helicopter in the films). But hey, Disney isn't paying me to give them ideas, even if they are rich enough to try such a thing.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby HasiraKali » August 17th, 2015, 2:07 am

From what I've heard, it's going to be similar to the Soarin' attraction at California Adventure and Epcot, but more advanced (whatever that means). I'm interested to see the way this place looks at night. Avatar had a lot of bioluminescent animals and plants, so that could be cool. They've already confirmed a boat ride through the bioluminescent forest. So that'll be cool.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 17th, 2015, 5:16 am

I also thought to myself AVATAR IS NOT DISNEY! :afraid: , THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!, but then I am like oh Well ITS AVATAR, and Im a total fan of Avatar, BRING IT! :D

gothprincesskiara

Next

Return to The Den