POTUS

Re: POTUS

Postby Littlefoot » April 23rd, 2018, 2:08 pm

Trump is not fit to be president at all in my opinion. He's been really abusing his power, doing illegal things (like his reductions of Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante), and the whole administration is corrupt all around. I also think putting a climate denier in charge of the EPA and a fossil fuel lobbyist in charge of the DOI is as big of a conflict of interest as putting a flat-earther in charge of NASA.
"I paid, but it's not slippery road surface. Finally, I was a taxi!" :sinister:
Balto forum: http://baltofanclub.proboards.com/
Land Before Time forum: http://www.gangoffive.net/
Littlefoot
Let your heart guide you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It whispers, so listen closely

Location: Body is in Colorado Springs, CO. Soul is in Santa Fe, NM and Estes Park, CO
Nickname(s): LF, Shane
Pride Points: 7

Postby Azdgari » April 23rd, 2018, 7:07 pm

MRW a new member posts in a current events/debate topic:

Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Elton John » April 23rd, 2018, 8:19 pm

every morning I wake up thinking

‘what the f*** has trump done this time’

I didn’t do that for Obama or Bush or (Bill) Clinton.

Because it seems that every day Trump says something outrageous, does something outrageous, or doesn’t do something that was the norm for a president to do.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Littlefoot » April 23rd, 2018, 10:04 pm

I've actually stopped following what Trump does, largely for the reasons Elton John mentioned.
"I paid, but it's not slippery road surface. Finally, I was a taxi!" :sinister:
Balto forum: http://baltofanclub.proboards.com/
Land Before Time forum: http://www.gangoffive.net/
Littlefoot
Let your heart guide you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It whispers, so listen closely

Location: Body is in Colorado Springs, CO. Soul is in Santa Fe, NM and Estes Park, CO
Nickname(s): LF, Shane
Pride Points: 7

Postby Gemini » April 24th, 2018, 2:53 am

I think by now we can all accept that the Trump administration is kinda a global embarrassment, LOL. I mean... I can still get why all this happened and I won't hold it against anyone if they voted for him but for the love of all that's holy I hope we have better candidates in 2020.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby it means no worries » April 24th, 2018, 8:30 pm

[quote="Gemini"]I think by now we can all accept that the Trump administration is kinda a global embarrassment, LOL. I mean... I can still get why all this happened and I won't hold it against anyone if they voted for him but for the love of all that's holy I hope we have better candidates in 2020.[/quote]

Hillary will die, then ascend to heaven to await the second coming for the 2020 election.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Previous

Return to The Den