Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Re: Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Postby zerodix » August 25th, 2016, 11:41 am

most of the "boosts" are a waste of coins. i really hate that after saving 15000 coins...the chance of a new emoji is only 33%. it makes it gambling. not good to learn to a kid if a kid is playing. i am lvl 13 now starting
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Squeely » August 26th, 2016, 12:08 pm

Damn guys, if you haven't completed the Ursula campaign, I urge you to do so. She has replaced Randall as the best character to use. I've scored just over a million points with her twice now, and I only just started using her. Hope I can level her past level 2 next time the Ursula campaign rolls around.

I also find it amusing that the two villains we're able to use are far more useful than the heroes. I really hope we get more villain campaigns in the future, though you can probably guess which Disney villain I want most :evil:

I've been getting a fair amount of glitches on my end. I made a Game Center account and am signed into it, yet my name shows as "Guest" on the leaderboard. I also seem unable to connect the game with Facebook. It keeps telling me my connection doesn't work, even though my connection seems to be working fine. And this happened, which was pretty funny:
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Carl » August 26th, 2016, 5:45 pm

[quote="Squeely"]Damn guys, if you haven't completed the Ursula campaign, I urge you to do so. She has replaced Randall as the best character to use. I've scored just over a million points with her twice now, and I only just started using her. Hope I can level her past level 2 next time the Ursula campaign rolls around.[/quote]
I've nearly completed the thing, but I've actually gotten over a million points with Nemo and Hopps repeatedly, and even did so with a couple of others, I don't even remember who.

Edit: The game is mocking me. I got another gold box and it wasn't a dupe, it was the Cheshire Cat. The game then gave me a mission to use 40 clouds with a Toy Story emoji. :roll:

I would if it would give me one. :dissatisfied:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby HasiraKali » August 27th, 2016, 4:11 am

I'm about halfway through the Ursula thing. I've been using Ariel, but I just don't have time to play as much as I'd like. I'll play as much as I can this weekend, and we'll see what happens.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Carl » August 28th, 2016, 6:57 am

I cut it close, but I just defeated Ursula. :thefastest:
It occurred to me, our first Diamond box was Simba, Timon and Pumbaa. This Diamond box is Ariel, Flounder, and Sebastian. The next one will probably be Sulley, Randall, and Mike. So, since this villain was Ursula, will we be seeing Scar soon, in the same fashion? :think:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby HasiraKali » August 28th, 2016, 8:22 pm

So I have Ursula now despite not actually finishing the map. She was in the first skull box I unlocked. I'm wokring on the second one. Am I missing something here?
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Carl » August 28th, 2016, 8:50 pm

She's in all three of them. Just gets powered up.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby HasiraKali » August 28th, 2016, 8:53 pm

That's what I was thinking. I won't stress about finishing the whole thing then.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Tsuki » August 31st, 2016, 7:40 pm

[quote]Hmm, I'm still able to play, though it did dump my high score and is now comparing me to you. :? You tried uninstalling and reinstalling it?[/quote]

I did and it's working now :).

Just got myself Dory <3
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Elton John » August 31st, 2016, 7:42 pm

Are you still unable to use these emojis on facebook?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

PreviousNext

Return to The Den