Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Re: Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Postby Squeely » August 18th, 2016, 7:25 am

^Yeah, the whole dupes thing is really crappy. I just want the emojis on my phone, I don't care about leveling them up, especially when they level through normal gameplay. I think it would have been so much better if it wasn't possible to get dupes until you had everything else unlocked. It's disheartening spending a day and a half saving up for a silver box, only to get something I already have.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby zerodix » August 18th, 2016, 12:28 pm

for the last 3 days i only got dupes. and it gets harder to save points. so i quit i guess. the fun is out of it.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Squeely » August 18th, 2016, 11:51 pm

They're letting you battle Ursula to unlock her. We got 10 days. Get to it, everyone!

Squeely

Sassy cub

Postby zerodix » August 22nd, 2016, 12:33 pm

it was a nice update. warning if you win a free boost!! it is not free actually it costs you coins!
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby Tsuki » August 22nd, 2016, 3:12 pm

I've been having problems since the update :/. I've not been able to play it at all. The play button is faded out. :?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » August 22nd, 2016, 7:26 pm

I got another gold box last night and surprisingly, it wasn't Nemo. I got Alice this time, whom I didn't already have, so I guess that's okay. Her power is kinda useful too.

Still seeking Woody and Buzz.

[quote="zerodix"]it was a nice update. warning if you win a free boost!! it is not free actually it costs you coins![/quote]
All the free boosts I've won haven't cost anything. :think:

[quote="Tsuki"]I've been having problems since the update :/. I've not been able to play it at all. The play button is faded out. :?[/quote]
Hmm, I'm still able to play, though it did dump my high score and is now comparing me to you. :? You tried uninstalling and reinstalling it?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Squeely » August 23rd, 2016, 5:03 am

I'm still seeking Timon. I keep getting dupes from Silver boxes, which sucks.

Squeely

Sassy cub

Postby zerodix » August 24th, 2016, 12:32 pm

i stopped with the silver boxes because of the dupes and now i am saving up for gold ones. so yeah. i started playing again. i am a fail XD but this game gote kinda hooked. question: i am collecting the monsters inc items. had them almost all in 2 days. i have 1 left to collect. been trying 1.5 days now. bit the sayd item does not appear??
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby Carl » August 24th, 2016, 5:20 pm

Sometimes it just takes a really long time for the item you're looking for to show up.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Squeely » August 25th, 2016, 10:07 am

^Yup, just have to be patient, unfortunately. If you have the emoji who is "lucky with" the item, use them. Items certainly are a bit too rare in this game, imo, and it seems like Extra Item boosts don't even help that much.

Squeely

Sassy cub

PreviousNext

Return to The Den