Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Re: Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Postby Squeely » August 1st, 2016, 1:14 am

I wonder if any more emoji will be added in future updates. While we do have a decent selection, it feels strange to not have Snow White, Doc, Dopey, Pinocchio, Jiminy, Geppetto or maybe Figaro, Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Belle, Beast... Just, so many iconic characters that put and kept Disney on the map, are absent. And those are just the ones off the top of my head. And that's not even touching the villains.

This game has some pretty major potential for updates or sequels.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Carl » August 1st, 2016, 1:23 am

Considering Timon and Pumbaa were added in like that, I'm going to assume more will be added later. I want Aladdin and Jasmine and Mulan.

Edit: I got up the 30k coins for a new gold emoji, and opened the gold box, only to be greeted by Nemo's adorable fish face. My anger and annoyance is great. I don't get why they even made getting dupes a thing.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Squeely » August 1st, 2016, 11:54 pm

I got Pumbaa today by unlocking a Silver Box!

Spoiler: show

So now it's confirmed, Timon and Pumbaa can be unlocked by getting a Silver Box :)
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby HasiraKali » August 2nd, 2016, 1:45 am

Nice. I got Sulley in the silver box I got this morning.

EDIT: Decided to open a silver just now, and I got Timon! :D
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby moonsugar33 » August 2nd, 2016, 2:54 am

I'm stuck on level 14 or something. One of my missions is to use a girl emoji's power X times, but even though I have 10 different emoji unlocked, none of them are girls :l

Did you know you can pop the balloons that rise from the bottom of the screen after your game for extra coins?

I'm going to try and work on extracting the game assets today. Hopefully I'll get some image files out of it so we can use them as emoticons here!
moonsugar33

Pride Points: 9

Postby HasiraKali » August 2nd, 2016, 3:23 am

Tried the balloon thing. It's hard to pop them for some reason.
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Tsuki » August 3rd, 2016, 8:20 pm

Just got this today and already addicted!! I chose Simba for obvious reasons :lol:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby SimbasMate » August 4th, 2016, 11:51 pm

I got trolled. I thought it was an actual emoji that I could use when texting. :x
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Carl » August 5th, 2016, 1:03 am

[quote="SimbasMate"]I got trolled. I thought it was an actual emoji that I could use when texting. :x[/quote]
On Android yeah, it's just images, but from my understanding, on IOS it is actual emoji you can use that way.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby HasiraKali » August 5th, 2016, 1:35 am

You have to copy/paste them in iOS, but they're really big. I was hoping they'd stay emoji sized, but it makes it easy to do other things with them *points at avatar*
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

PreviousNext

Return to The Den