Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Re: Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Postby HasiraKali » September 1st, 2016, 2:25 am

Not that I'm aware of.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby zerodix » September 1st, 2016, 1:06 pm

ouch, I missed the Ursula challenge, I only defeated her twice. too bad it is over. Since I got myself kinda hooked on this game since I read about it in this topic, I thought it might be a nice thing to write a review about it here, if you guys like that! If not, I will remove this message offcourse :o)

Well, let's start. After reading about this new game Emoji Blitz I decided to google it up. I liked the idea, I used to play a lot of candy crush, but the concept of collecting Disney smilies/emojis and items to use in a keyboard for messaging struck me. So I downloaded it.

When the app opened, I saw you had to earn 15000 coins for a silver box, and 30000 for a golden box. In one average game/life you have one minute, if you are Lucky you earn 250 coins.. so it was kind of a big deal to get these amounts of coins, but nevermind, it was a fun game with a fun background music.
There were also levels, which include little "quests" such as earning a certain amount of coins with a certain emoji, or combining stars/clouds/suns (figures that clear out a row of emojis/a certain emoji)

Then there was this magical moment where i reached my first Silver Box, after saving up enough coins: a new emoji, and I opened it and used it for the game. Next time I reached the 15000 this happened again, and I decided I liked this game (and collecting these cute items, with a full item board providing you with a price such as gems, lives, coins)

The 3rd time I saved up for this Silver Box, and opened it.. I saw an emoji I already had. That sucks big time! and de 4rd, 5th and 6th time same thing. "your Mickey has been level 2 now"
So what's this level 2? really nothing else than a shield next to your Mickey if you click it. It does not change anything. So actually you save for nothing.
So I went for a gold box. 30000 coins later, I got myself a nice Stitch! Why he is twice the price of a silver box (and thus a silver emoji) I have no. idea. at. all.
Some are silver box, some are golden. Golden costs double, but I guess the chance of doubles is smaller, since I saved up another 2 times, and only got myself 1 new emoji..

Now that was my experience on this game. On one side, love the music, the collection of items and the saving for emoji.
But the strangest thing with the collection items.. once you have collected them.. they keep coming on the board.. and I was like..." I already have that item 10 times, and that is the amount the board asks of me" But they appear again and again.. (I am at "nature" and almost at "sit, fetch" for the curious ones :))

I will keep you up with my experiences, since I like this game and found out you can pop the balloons that appear when your score gets revealed after each game! fun!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby zerodix » September 5th, 2016, 9:09 am

woah.. this topic really died out.0.o
i have a question about the collection items: I have been trying to get the last item of "magical items" a crown. but when it shows up it is in the last 2 seconds of a game and impossible to get.. how do i even..?
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Postby Carl » September 5th, 2016, 9:31 am

The items appear completely randomly. There is no logic to determine when/how to get one.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » September 5th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Currently stuck on trying to use 9 clouds during a Blitz. Any suggestions?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby zerodix » September 6th, 2016, 11:25 am

thanks for the advice! somehow i got this collection complete. now busy with toy story items.
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby Squeely » September 7th, 2016, 12:26 am

So I'm really unsure if a glitch is trying to screw me over. I installed the latest update on my phone, and my high score seems to get erased. This wouldn't be too bad, since it seems my Facebook friends are the only ones I'm competing with for the top spot on the leaderboard, and their high scores aren't exactly high. But since updating, a new person called "Von Madly" has appeared on the leaderboard, someone I am not friends with on Facebook. Their high score, while I'm not sure if it matches the one I had exactly, is 1,700,000+, which my old high score was. So... is the game trying to screw me out of my top-of-the-board prize? The heck is going on?!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby HasiraKali » September 7th, 2016, 4:00 am

The people I'm playing against on the leaderboard thing are all strangers to me. I don't know any of them. They're just random little emoji faces too.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Squeely » September 7th, 2016, 9:37 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"]The people I'm playing against on the leaderboard thing are all strangers to me. I don't know any of them. They're just random little emoji faces too.[/quote]
When I was signed in through just Game Center, that's how it was. Then I signed in through Facebook as well, and it changed to just being pitted against Facebook friends. Then I installed updates on my phone, and all of a sudden, I didn't have a high score saved anymore. The leaderboard is still all Facebook friends, except for this "Von Madly" whose high score is suspiciously similar to the one I had before I updated...
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby zerodix » September 9th, 2016, 9:24 am

woah, i should not take a update. i thank you for the warning. after collecting 164 toy story items in 1.5 days. i now am collecting 1 item in 1.5 days.
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

PreviousNext

Return to The Den