The Nintendo Switch first look.

Re: The Nintendo Switch first look.

Postby Elton John » March 3rd, 2017, 5:31 pm

I told myself i'd wait.

I am weak.

They had no non-preorder consoles but i got zelda botw, so I have something to play when i buy the system.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby WildSimba » March 3rd, 2017, 6:14 pm

Happy to announce. The switch is very worth it. A very nice console already.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Arctic Wolf » April 13th, 2017, 11:48 pm

I haven't bought one, and I probably never will...
To me, achievements are a really big thing. They're why I play games that I might not like after 5 minutes, why I replay a lot of games, and why I get games I would've never played otherwise.
It's foreign to me why they wouldn't include an achievement system...

The launch lineup is a little weak, and the battery life is pretty bad, but I could've overlooked those flaws if they had added some sort of achievement system...
No launch games really interest me other than BOTW, but I'm not going to buy a system for 1 game that I probably wouldn't even end up finishing... :(
I'm sure I'll get to play the Switch at a friend's place, so there's no reason for me to get one.

That being said though, it's a neat concept for sure, and BOTW looks great, so I'm sure the device will sell well! :)
Arctic Wolf
You don't see with your eye...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...you perceive with your mind

Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to The Den