Disney Parks

Re: Disney Parks

Postby SilverSimba01 » November 25th, 2016, 10:55 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]I'm looking forward to going on Soarin' it was closed for refurb when I was last there.[/quote]

WOW, I love that ride and it was so amazing last time I was there
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby FlipMode » November 26th, 2016, 2:44 pm

All fast passes and dining now booked :) less than 40 days to go! I'm so excited for this trip, first marathon run and I'm doing it at Disney lol :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby HasiraKali » November 27th, 2016, 8:07 am

Soarin' is awesome indeed. I really enjoyed the updated version. It makes so much more sense now in Florida. :lol: They also expanded the number of theaters, so the line moves much faster now.

I'm not going back to WDW until this time next year, and it's kind of killing me. We might have to do a quick trip before then. We're doing a cruise this Christmas, but then a dry spell. We'll see how long I make it before I book a trip...
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby FlipMode » November 28th, 2016, 10:24 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"] We're doing a cruise this Christmas, [/quote]

That'll be an interesting trip report to read. I've wandered about doing one of the cruises combined with a park trip one time but it may be massively expensive :D
FlipMode

Postby HasiraKali » December 1st, 2016, 4:17 am

We've done a cruise before, my sister surprised me for my birthday in 2013. I thought we were going to WDW, but she said we were in the wrong line at the airport for the Magical Express and that we needed to go to the cruise check in. I broke down and cried right there in the airport :lol: The CM checking us in kept asking if I was ok, but I couldn't speak. It was honestly one of the best vacations ever.

And it was really expensive, but it's so worth it for me. I really wish they'd get a better deal with DVC so it would actually be worth it to use points on cruises. But anyway. I'm going to start packing this weekend because I'm so worried about forgetting something. My dad is super excited, so I can probably get him to help me.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby FlipMode » December 15th, 2016, 7:56 pm

Two weeks and three days until I'm back at my happy place! :D going to be running all four races at WDW marathon weekend.
Every time a Disney trip is coming up I forget about it and then there's like two weeks or so left and I'm like "OMG WHAT HAPPENED?! I haven't planned anything yet!"
I still need to do my Gardengrocer order, pick a restaurant for Epcot and fill in some planes for Saturday after the half marathon. Halp!
FlipMode

Postby HasiraKali » December 16th, 2016, 2:32 am

Totally the opposite for me. :lol: Once I book it, it's the only thing I can think about. I booked this cruise over a year ago, and even though we've had two WDW trips in between, I've still been thinking about it every single day. It's a curse how excited I get.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby FlipMode » January 13th, 2017, 4:56 pm

image.jpeg
Marathon Weekend was awesome! Unfortunately I was a bit sick and had to miss HWS this time so I look forward to seeing it when I go back post renovations.
But the actual RunDisney stuff was great.
They did cancel the half marathon because of weather so we're all being refunded for that but we still went out and ran a half around Pop / AOA running trail so that was great fun. Parents brang their kids and dressed them up as Disney characters for the meet and greets and the cast members were giving out little ketchup cups filled with water and Powerade, it was adorable!

But yeah all in all it was another successful trip. The expo crowds were pretty bad this year, unfortunately but that was the only thing that really disappointed me about the entire experience.
Everything else was great! :)
The Christmas decorations were still up too, was nice to get to see the castle all lit up :3

There's nothing more fun than being cheered on by the Frozen characters as you run through Cinderellas Castle! What an experience this trip was!

Now onto the next trip planning which should be Disneyland CA, very excited about that and to hopefully meet up with Mikokat and Gemini there too! And run the Tink half marathon Pixie Dust challenge... Oh yes! :D
FlipMode

Postby PridelandsPhantom » January 15th, 2017, 9:08 am

Sadly, I've never been to any Disney theme parks although it's high on my to do list. There are of course the Disney classic rides I would love to go on POTC and The Haunted Mansion which look awesome. I also would like to try out Star Tours and Indiana Jones and Soarin' looks like a lot of fun :). I would like to try the Jungle Cruise (classic ride there :D), Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, the carousel (I love carousels!), Tiki Room, Toy Story Mania, Carousel of Progress, Hall of Presidents, and others. I would like to try a DoleWhip and characters to meet: Elsa, Pluto, Eeyore, Mulan and Jessie 8-)
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby HasiraKali » January 16th, 2017, 2:40 am

DOLE WHIP!

We're going on an Alaskan cruise in July. Very excited.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

PreviousNext

Return to The Den