THIS WEBSITE IS KINDA DEAD YO

Re: THIS WEBSITE IS KINDA DEAD YO

Postby zerodix » January 11th, 2018, 1:16 pm

maybe the communities should be conjoined into one community that convicts all the fans, like a fan art place, forums, screenshots, news and announcements and footage.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Azdgari » January 12th, 2018, 12:04 am

[quote="zerodix"]maybe the communities should be conjoined into one community that convicts all the fans, like a fan art place, forums, screenshots, news and announcements and footage.[/quote]
Absolutely not. I'm not going back to prison. I'M NEVER GOING BACK INSIDE.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby WildSimba » January 19th, 2018, 4:48 am

[quote="zerodix"]maybe the communities should be conjoined into one community that convicts all the fans, like a fan art place, forums, screenshots, news and announcements and footage.[/quote]

My only general issue with this suggestion is that it could mess with the organization of the forum, and not everyone is into the same things in the community as each individual section of the community. lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Azdgari » January 19th, 2018, 4:59 am

Yeah, in seriousness, there is definitely some consolidation we could look into / archiving totally defunct forums (I mean I love the poetry forum buuuutttt). Good ideas.
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kiana » February 25th, 2018, 3:59 am

[quote="Azdgari"]Yeah, in seriousness, there is definitely some consolidation we could look into / archiving totally defunct forums (I mean I love the poetry forum buuuutttt). Good ideas.[/quote]

I agree. Some of these forums may never see the light of day again, and being here for a few years, I went to that forum once.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Azdgari » February 25th, 2018, 4:34 am

We're on it.

:playful:
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby FlipMode » March 1st, 2018, 2:27 am

FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Previous

Return to The Den