Senior Lounge

Senior Lounge

Postby Azdgari » June 22nd, 2017, 9:41 pm

Leather bound fanfictions line the rich mahogany bookshelves. The ochre walls of Kisasa are faint in the low light, and aside from the delicate clink of ice in a lowball the room keeps a silence exceeded only perhaps by the 'Poetry Contest' forum. Wisps and whorls of the finest cigar smoke linger in front of an oil portrait (label: Moka (Chairman): est. 2008) before drifting upwards, their tendrils slowly swallowed in the darkness of the room's towering ceiling.

Anyway, since a few people expressed interest, I thought it would be fun to have a place where sophisticated, worldly, longtime MLK members can reminisce about other older members, tell stories, have a laugh, talk badly about newer members, etc. Perhaps that's a bit arrogant of us, but as Woeler, the great philosopher-poet of days past, once said with characteristic restraint and tactfulness: "Arrogance must be earned."
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Re: Senior Lounge

Postby TheLionPrince » June 23rd, 2017, 12:22 am

Do you remember Kitva Hyperlink? I don't either.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » June 23rd, 2017, 12:38 am

Ohai there neighbor. ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 23rd, 2017, 3:06 am

Boiii
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Regulus » June 23rd, 2017, 8:21 am

Oooh! I memba Woeler!

Does anyone memba when the forum exploded because all the chat threads were consolidated into one big thread no one used?

Memba when people were talking about seeing Lion King in 3D?

Memba when I had a whole bunch or funny sigs on rotation?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby FlipMode » June 23rd, 2017, 5:41 pm

Super Baby Simba
Seriously though. Kopa is so not cannon.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 24th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Remember when SH brainwashed Kops into being a communist. Good times.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Azdgari » June 27th, 2017, 6:18 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Super Baby Simba
Seriously though. Kopa is so not cannon.[/quote]
Dude. SuperBabySimba. What a guy. I hope someday I care about something as much as that guy cares about Kopa.

@Malibu I basically have no understanding of what happened with that whole thing. When people say communist--like, these people are actually into like Lenin and Marx, hammer-and-sickle type stuff?
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby Gemini » June 27th, 2017, 10:58 am

[quote="Regulus"]Memba when people were talking about seeing Lion King in 3D?

Memba when I had a whole bunch or funny sigs on rotation?[/quote]

Yes, and yes. Actually the first one is about the same time-frame as when I originally joined this fandom (2011) and I remember it was a big deal but unfortunately I was never able to go and see it at the time cuz I was still like 13 and we had no money. xD

Also, who remembers when Rise of the Guardians was like the biggest f*ckin deal ever and everyone and their brother had a Jack Frost avatar/sig? :chuckle: I swear to God that went on for like... a year until Frozen came along and everyone instantly forgot about it. LOL

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Do you remember Kitva Hyperlink?[/quote]

P l e a s e. No. xD
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Tora » June 27th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Kitva where art thou? Janna misses you!
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Next

Return to The Den