What TLK does Disney Land have?

What TLK does Disney Land have?

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 24th, 2018, 6:08 pm

Ok so my parents are planning a vacation in California, and I want to know for those who have been there, what do you know that Disney land has of Lion King? I looked it all up but nothing, unless im missing something.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: What TLK does Disney Land have?

Postby Elton John » June 24th, 2018, 6:46 pm

I havent been to Disneyland in eons but i’m safely assuming at the very least there will be plenty of merch to buy.

As for attractions, I dunno. I know that disneyworld has festival of the lion king and that disneyland paris is getting a new tlk show next year.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby HasiraKali » June 27th, 2018, 4:15 am

Disneyland has a Simba/Lion King unit in the Soundsational Parade. There's also a section in the World of Color show, but they change that a lot, so I'm not really sure it's in it anymore. Adventureland usually has all of the merch, but it's not going to be as much as say Animal Kingdom. There isn't a specific TLK attraction in California.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Ultra Fox » January 29th, 2020, 3:34 am

i know a guy who does the toe truck who LUVS didnilan :)
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Mikokat » June 24th, 2020, 9:36 am

[quote="Ultra Fox"]i know a guy who does the toe truck who LUVS didnilan :)[/quote]

Whodat?
https://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1439503#p1439503
Mikokat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My username is not red nor green

Telegram: @Mikokat
Pride Points: 12

Return to The Den