Your vehicle(s)

Re: Your vehicle(s)

Postby Iberian » January 11th, 2019, 7:48 pm

[quote="Littlefoot"]I’m currently learning how to drive in my mother’s 2002 Subaru Impreza Outback. It has a five speed stick and is very fun to drive. It’s all in all a great car and I really like it. My mother is actually thinking of giving it to me when she can get herself a newer Subaru. :) My only gripe with it is that, because it’s black, it gets really hot, especially since I live in the American Southwest, which is known for getting pretty hot.[/quote]

Subaru´s are great cars, i had a highschool teacher who owned an Impreza GT, everyone knew he was arriving as we could hear the car´s exhaust from two blocks away. :lol:
I currently own a Seat Ibiza gt, its a fun car to drive, it only has 100 hp but it weights less than a ton so....
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Kiana » January 12th, 2019, 6:09 pm

Looking at a Black Lincoln, I REALLY would love to get it.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby juhouh » July 30th, 2019, 5:34 pm

So 2 months ago my Chrysler started having some transmission problems and I decided not to fix it since my cars value was a lot less than the repair cost.

Right after that I decided to buy Skoda Superb III 2016 54km (33,5k miles) driven. Skoda is the most common car brand in Finland so the maintenance costs are much cheaper ;)
Attachments
20190730_182731.jpg
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby mamaprince » August 10th, 2019, 7:44 pm

I sadly don't drive yet but would love to at some point. My first car isn't going to be the best, what first car is though? XD I'm planning on getting a Honda Civic. Down the road though, as I am a Diesel and truck enthusiast, I want to invest in a 2nd gen dodge ram 2500 with the Cummins Turbo Diesel engine.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Ultra Fox » January 29th, 2020, 3:18 am

space laser
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Previous

Return to The Den