Sci-fi

Sci-fi

Postby whitewolf17 » January 21st, 2009, 1:10 am

This topic is for people to talk about sci-fi and all sci-fi related things; like ya can talk about your favorite shows or books or ya can even ask questions if there's something that's been confusing ya.

I'll get this ball rolling I guess :)

Did anyone see the new episode of Battlestar Galactica? I was so surprised when they revealed who the final cylon is and what happened to earth. The old Battlestar series doesn't even hold a candle to this new one.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Re: Sci-fi

Postby KingKivuli » January 21st, 2009, 1:17 am

ive been meaning to eatch teh seris but i want to watch it from the very first ep all the way through
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby whitewolf17 » January 21st, 2009, 1:45 am

[quote="kingkovu"]ive been meaning to eatch teh seris but i want to watch it from the very first ep all the way through[/quote]

Especially Battlestar. It's the kind of show where if ya don't see every episode in order then ya will be totally confused. The best part is that there really isn't any "filler" in it.

Here's how to watch it(if ya didn't know):

Season one
Season two
Season 2.5
Season three
Battlestar Galactica Razor(movie)
Season four
Season 4.5(currently airing and is last season)

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby KingKivuli » January 21st, 2009, 6:21 pm

cool cheers
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby whitewolf17 » January 21st, 2009, 11:05 pm

For those interested in Primeval I posted a small article about it on my blog a few months ago:

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/baltofan17

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby kovu42 » January 24th, 2009, 5:46 am

I've also wanted to watch Battlestar Galactica from the beginning. It seems like a cool show. I'm addicted to Dr. Who, there was a marathon on all day today
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby KingKivuli » January 24th, 2009, 3:07 pm

another fav by miles im not happy david tennent is being replaced though :( :oops:
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby whitewolf17 » January 24th, 2009, 4:05 pm

[quote="kingkovu"]another fav by miles im not happy david tennent is being replaced though :( :oops:[/quote]

Yeah, it just won't be the same without him.

In truth I was a little disappointed with how season four turned out. :( It just didn't seem as good in comparison to season three.

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby KingKivuli » January 24th, 2009, 5:30 pm

season 2 was the best billie piper + david tennent = one awsome season
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby whitewolf17 » January 24th, 2009, 7:52 pm

[quote="kingkovu"]season 2 was the best billie piper + david tennent = one awsome season[/quote]

I didn't like the seasons/episodes with Rose in them. I was glad when she left, because Martha was(in my opinion) the best of all the sidekicks.

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Next

Return to The Den