Thank you all

Thank you all

Postby SinChei » December 5th, 2023, 12:44 am

I somehow had this pw still lying around and was surprised finding the forum still online.
Ofc some spammers found their way in here but hey. Old posts are still here.

It’s been several hours now and I am in tears from all the old emotions rolling up my body while venturing through those posts.

Girls, guys. I loved you, all of you. You’ve been an entire part of my life.
I mean… I am 30 years now! I joined as a kid. I couldn’t even write proper English.

You lions taught me a huge part of that language and even more.

Maybe we won’t chat with each other ever again in our lives. Maybe we won’t even think of each other. But for all adventures nostalgic souls out there, this is for you. I think of you fro, time to time, maybe not remembering your name but I think of this community as something beautiful.

I really am grateful for the past we shared.
Your sinchei Sören, the German lion.
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

Re: Thank you all

Postby juhouh » December 6th, 2023, 11:31 am

Hello! Thankfully this website is archived

https://web.archive.org/web/20100628163850/http://www.mylionking.com:80/forum/

We can always come back even if Moka decides to pull the plug! :D
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Return to The Den