The Annoying Orange

Re: The Annoying Orange

Postby Ultra Fox » August 29th, 2011, 4:38 am

I've seen infinitely funnier things by people who make comedy skits with about 100 views.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 1st, 2011, 10:45 pm

The Annoying Orange is, well, annoying... I watched a video of it once, I didn't like it at all.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » September 1st, 2011, 10:53 pm

A litte too annoying. Can't sit through these without wanting to jump into traffic :B
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Wrightfan » September 3rd, 2011, 11:50 pm

It's ok...but it got, yeah annoying after awhile lol.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby FlipMode » September 4th, 2011, 1:11 am

It sure is an orange that is annoying.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ultra Fox » September 5th, 2011, 5:46 am

The people who make this show wouldn't know real humor if it ran them over with a car twenty times engulfed in flames.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miharuka » September 10th, 2011, 5:22 pm

Does anyone here knows Fred?
HE IS ANNOYING!
In my opinion.
I don't find The Annoying Orange that annoying if I look at Fred.. xD
Anyways, I don't watch The Annoying Orange vids so much anymore, but I was used to watch them a lot and I loved it!!
It's so funny!! xD I loved the Saw ones. :'3
And Marshmallow is so cute!!
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby Ultra Fox » September 13th, 2011, 7:05 am

The Annoying Orange sucks, but is a masterpiece compared to Fred.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 10th, 2012, 11:52 pm

anyone can say I lack a sense of humor, but I dont really see anything ''funny'' in the annoying orange videos. I mean, anyone who's good with pc's can make a face in any object and make it talk.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Ultra Fox » February 15th, 2012, 9:03 am

[quote="Nicholas"]I dont really see anything ''funny'' in the annoying orange videos.[/quote]

I've found funnier things in a dictionary.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

PreviousNext

Return to The Den