What movies have you watched recently?

Re: What movies have you watched recently?

Postby Gaze » January 20th, 2018, 9:03 am

went and saw the new film 'downsizing' starring small matt damon as a little tiny man becuz I thought the trailer was utterly hilarious and reminded me of the tim and eric sketch 'little danson man' where ted danson is hit by a car and turns into a small man

most of the laughs were near the beginning and after that.... I was just SO bored of watching matt damon be tiny for two excruciating hours.... I would describe this movie as "perplexing" overall and I recommend seeing it if you feel like being perplexed and uncertain what the takeaway is supposed to be
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Kiana » February 23rd, 2018, 5:21 pm

Maze Runner- The Death Cure. Twice. I sobbed like a baby when Newt died.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 23rd, 2018, 5:24 pm

I saw Coco which made made me lay in bed crying for half an hour after it was over.

Also last night I saw American Assassin which was pretty cool but I like action movies so...
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Kiana » February 25th, 2018, 5:58 am

I saw Wonder. Thought it was the cutest movie, and had a great message. Very compelled to read the book now!

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Postby Gemini » February 25th, 2018, 3:39 pm

[quote="MalibuTrashDog"]
Also last night I saw American Assassin which was pretty cool but I like action movies so...[/quote]

I saw that movie with my dad last time he was down and for some reason we couldn't stop laughing at it. lol Coco was great though.

Supposed to see Black Panther on Tuesday, hope that plan goes through.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FlipMode » February 25th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Power Rangers
IT
Spider Man Homecoming
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » February 25th, 2018, 7:26 pm

Black Panther
Coco
The Raid: Redemption
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Panpardus » March 1st, 2018, 3:43 am

Black Panther (twice; was awesome, can't wait to see more of Wakanda's interactions with the rest of the world and beyond), rewatched Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Denzel Washington's latest film, Roman J. Israel, Esq., which I actually think is one of the more interesting "artsy" films that I've ever seen Washington star in.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasMate » March 15th, 2018, 2:31 pm

I just watched The Lion King last night after a long time :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Kiana » March 17th, 2018, 3:22 am

Watched Ferdinand

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to The Den