What book(s) are you reading?

Re: What book(s) are you reading?

Postby PrincessKiara » April 4th, 2010, 11:55 pm

The Last Unicorn. Gorgeous..
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby shadowdream » April 6th, 2010, 2:01 am

Right now I am reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightning Theif.

When I get bored of it or need something more grown up, ect I am reading Interview with the Vampire
Kimya-->Image<--Thanks to Taki/Simba
My DA--> http://shadowdream-kaoru.deviantart.com
shadowdream

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbaSam » September 6th, 2011, 6:14 am

To kill a mocking bird. I love it, better than I thought can't wait to see the movie afterwards!
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby Ultra Fox » September 7th, 2011, 7:28 am

None.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Eli_Ayase » September 7th, 2011, 3:42 pm

Harry Potter and The Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) Stone
Lol, can't get enough XD
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » September 7th, 2011, 3:43 pm

None at the moment, but once I receive my copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in the mail, I'll read that one for sure :D
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 19th, 2011, 7:59 pm

The Philosopher and the Wolf: Lessons from the Wild on Love, Death, and Happiness by Mark Rowlands. It's just... amazing. Talk about a deep book.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby ShweleBaba » September 20th, 2011, 3:22 pm

[quote="SimbaSam"]To kill a mocking bird. I love it, better than I thought can't wait to see the movie afterwards![/quote]

It's a great book, isn't it? :D

I am re-reading On the Beach by Nevil Shute.

Je sais que derrière les nuages va naître un grand soleil!
ShweleBaba
Siyakubongela

Busa Simba, busa Simba!

Pride Points: 2

Postby KingKovu44 » September 20th, 2011, 3:22 pm

Star Wars: Darth Bane: Path Of Destruction
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Maleficent » September 20th, 2011, 3:23 pm

[quote="ShweleBaba"][quote="SimbaSam"]To kill a mocking bird. I love it, better than I thought can't wait to see the movie afterwards![/quote]

It's a great book, isn't it? :D

I am re-reading On the Beach by Nevil Shute.[/quote]

Personally, I couldn't get through To Kill a Mocking Bird, but that's just me. :P

I just read "Living Dead Girl" and that was good. Sad, but good.
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

PreviousNext

Return to The Den