If you could hang out with one character, who would it be?

If you could hang out with one character, who would it be?

Postby Gwen » June 24th, 2010, 2:24 am

Anyway, besides The Lion King, which character from any video game, cartoon, movie etc. would you hang out with? It just has to be a character that you would have fun hanging out with in real life/their life. This is not the kind of topic where you would like to date one of your favorite characters. What I mean is like a character who would be your buddy to chill with.

Note: The characters can't be TV (live action) like iCarly or whatever. It has to be an animated character!
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

Pride Points: 0

Re: If you could hang out with one character, who would it b

Postby SilverSimba01 » June 24th, 2010, 4:45 am

hmm, with some many characters that I have in mind where I can start with?
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Gwen » June 24th, 2010, 4:51 am

It can be any character that's in your mind.^^
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SnowyCheetah » June 24th, 2010, 5:08 am

If I had to pick, I believe it would be Aslan from the Narnia books/films :) he's awesome.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Azdgari » June 24th, 2010, 5:10 am

Although it's running back miles into my past, I'd love to spend a day chilling out with Koji. ^^
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby SnowyCheetah » June 24th, 2010, 5:18 am

[quote="Azdgari"]Although it's running back miles into my past, I'd love to spend a day chilling out with Koji. ^^[/quote]

who's that?

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby SilverSimba01 » June 24th, 2010, 5:20 am

ok, for me it would be Fox McCloud from the videogame series "StarFox"
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby FlipMode » June 24th, 2010, 7:59 am

Big Boss(MGS series) without a question, we'd sit around smoking cigars and discussing guns, war, political / governmental issues and girls... If that's not WIN then I don't know what is, plus he's almost invincible and could use a friend who doesn't backstab him lol.
If you still have any doubt at all as to how amazing this guy is: I just googled him to show you a pic and I genunieally found this on the first page ^^.

FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Gwen » June 25th, 2010, 3:25 am

If I had to choose, I'd try hanging out with Yoshi from the Nintendo games. He's so adorable!! <3 This is a picture of him:

Gwen

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 27th, 2010, 10:06 pm

Aslan... He's both cool and cute, nice to talk to, yet he can rip your head off anytime. :3

Besides him, I'd love to meet... Bowser. :evil:
KopsTheTerminator

Next

Return to The Den