If you could hang out with one character, who would it be?

Re: If you could hang out with one character, who would it b

Postby rich198 » June 27th, 2010, 10:41 pm

probaly robin hood from disneys robin hood the animated one
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image

Thanks go to Natiliethelionqueen for the siggy
rich198

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

thanks go to SC for the avvie

Nickname(s): forest, allen, the one-eyebrowed lion
Pride Points: 3

Postby ScaЯ » June 28th, 2010, 3:17 am

Freddy Krueger, from A Nightmare on Elm Street. (As long as he didn't hurt me o.O)
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby WindAnnWise » February 16th, 2012, 8:04 pm

Sora from Kingdom Hearts video games. I'd love to hear about all his adventures.
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 17th, 2012, 3:54 pm

Goku from Dragonballz, lol. I bet he'd teache you how to fly and all kind of cool moves XD
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby KingKovu44 » February 17th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Tigress from Kung Fu Panda.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby simba86 » February 17th, 2012, 4:36 pm

applejack from my little pony!
drawn by TheDoctor
drawn by kari
simba86

http://www.petitiononline.com/spirit2/petition.htm

Pride Points: 1

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 17th, 2012, 4:57 pm

the man in black (samuel) from 'Lost'.
SlayerOfLight

Postby KingKovu44 » February 17th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Jenna from Balto.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 17th, 2012, 5:10 pm

Athos from The Three Musketeers (2011) <- Because he looks like my Harry Potter OC, he is an awesome sword fighter, and also the wise one.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 17th, 2012, 6:45 pm

dr. Alan Grant from Jurassic park XD
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to The Den