Writing Contest 5 Winner!

Writing Contest 5 Winner!

Postby DGFone » April 23rd, 2012, 9:08 am

The time to vote has ended, and it's time to announce the winner! Actually, winners, because it ended on a two-way tie. So here are the best authors for the fifth writing competition:

Regulus and CheetahCub!

The two of you will get a special banner made by me, and you will be able to choose to create a topic for the next writing contest.

And also well done to DGFone who got second place!

Well done you two! It was fun reading all of the entries, and even though the contest got delayed by over a week, it might have actually ended up for the better. I didn't want to have a tie-braking vote as it would have delayed the contest even more. And now, the timing is right so that every new month, we get a new writing contest.

So once again, congratulations to Regulus and CheetahCub for getting first place with votes, congratulations to everyone who submitted a story, and thank you to everyone who voted!

Spoiler: show
Now maybe I should use my vote to bring in a 3-way tie... :idea2:
...Nah! That would have violated the 'don't vote for yourself rule'. And besides, what good is a 3-way tie when there are only 3 competitors?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Writing Contest 5 Winner!

Postby CheetahCub » April 24th, 2012, 1:15 am

Well thankyou, and thankyou to all who liked mine AKA entry 1 :)
CheetahCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby cleargreenwater » April 24th, 2012, 4:04 am

Yay, congrats guys! You are both very capable writers. CheetahCub, your knack for characterization is top shelf, and Regulus, dream sequences run a huge risk to become wishy-washy but yours came off solid & precise.

Nice work, each of you!
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Azdgari » April 25th, 2012, 12:27 am

Kudos, guys. Nice entries.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby MrTitans » April 26th, 2012, 1:14 am

Congratz

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » April 26th, 2012, 1:23 am

Way to go!!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby wolfishgirl » April 30th, 2012, 2:40 pm

Good Job, I enjoyed reading both of yours. it was a hard pick to decide which one of you two deserved my vote, but I'm glad that you both tied as winner. You deserved it!
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Return to MLK Writing Contest