[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The 1st annual write about your character competition. 2012 — My Lion King Forum

The 1st annual write about your character competition. 2012

The 1st annual write about your character competition. 2012

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » May 22nd, 2012, 8:57 pm

Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on May 31st, 2012, 12:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Re: The 1st annual wright about your character competition.

Postby DGFone » May 22nd, 2012, 9:13 pm

This contest sounds somewhat interesting, and I might join it. :)

However, this contest will be for OT literature, so you will need to get a mod to move it here: viewforum.php?f=88

Spoiler: show
Also, just because this is a writing contest, spelling is key:
Write: Image
Wright: Image
Also, annual means once a year. I think you will want this contest to be run more often than that. :lol:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: The 1st annual write about your character competition.

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » May 22nd, 2012, 11:17 pm

yah but the story needs some resemberlance to the lion king, i forgot to add that didn't i? and i realise what anunual means, this is the 1st annual write about your character compotition. 2012
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on May 24th, 2012, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Re: The 1st annual wright about your character competition.

Postby Panda-chan » May 23rd, 2012, 9:57 pm

>The 1st annual wright about your character competition.
>Submition Deadline: 7th July

Do you even know what annual means?
Also, the correct spellings are
*submission
*write
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Re: The 1st annual write about your character competition.

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » May 24th, 2012, 12:23 pm

Yes once a year. There are three voting rounds, also I have been thinking to make it semi-annual
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Re: The 1st annual write about your character competition. 2

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 4th, 2012, 1:15 pm

Just A reminder the deadline is in three days. The exact time is 9:00 p.m. AEST. Is what it did say. The deadline has been cut short due to technical issues, and it is now due 6pm
Sorry if this is a double post, but it has been a while since people have posted. Sometimes if there are many more really interesting topics, the one you make gets forgotten. so in this instance can we post again so more people can recognize the topic?
Also if we have no entries than there will be no contest and no reward. So we will have a pole on this post wether the deadline should be streched or not.
if we only have one submition, the userbar will have defult written on it
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Re: The 1st annual write about your character competition. 2

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 7th, 2012, 8:40 am

LCS=Late commer stories
Each user gets one LCS pass. The submissions need to be in by tomorrow at 5:00. Only two submissions shall be accepted.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Return to MLK Writing Contest